for The Beginning of Forever

7/31/2017 c2 noro
Update asap nice work
10/27/2016 c2 plllover2000
Ending :( ? this is one of the last happy story i have left to read

But its really great and i enjoyed it
8/26/2016 c2 Guest
It was really good. I lived the story you wrote before too. Please start posting more of the story again. I want to know what happens next!
10/4/2015 c2 prettylittlefantasies
Um, hi, hello? Please update this story XD
7/5/2015 c2 Kaitlin
I didnt add a name but I reviewed the prequel on the 30th chapter, and I added my name this time.I was the one who said I wanted to right my own fan fiction, and that Ezrias my favorite couple too, and that i was only 8 when the show first aired in 2010 so this review is 4 years late sorry. Anyway I love the ideas of aria and Ezra getting married. We know now that at the end of season 6 there is Going to be a PLL wedding so I really hope it's them. I wish that Ella and Byron could be so ok with their relationship in the show. I thought it was great how you wrote that Ella once made aria and ezra breakfast without mentioning that he stayed over. It took so long for Her to let aria see Ezra again in the actual show. So I like your writing and I can't find the updates on the dinner and honey moon but I thought they would be up since you wrote this 4 years ago. But I'll keep looking. Keep writing ! -Kaitlin
6/14/2015 c2 Maleana Hale
is there more to this story cause i liked it
6/10/2015 c2 Guest
please update it is amazing and you are such a good writer i read your previous story too
3/30/2015 c1 someonelikeyou
so excited the family and girls will be at the wedding
11/14/2014 c2 me me me
I like this story. It's a little different than others. Glad Aria & Ezra have the support of her family and friends
9/7/2014 c2 4 Ezria
Ezria are married! Yayyy!. I see that you haven't update since 2013. But please continue this story. I was up til 6am reading Hidden Love: Aria and Ezra. And then got so tired I had to sleep but right when I woke up I finished reading it. This is a phenomenal story. Please write more chapters its amazing! I can't wait to see them enjoying their lives together! And Hanna's teasing at the dinner later.
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon!
9/7/2014 c1 4 Ezria
Ezra and Aria hopped on a plane to Vegas. When they went to the chapel Hanna, Spencer, Emily, Mike, Ella, and Byron were there. Hanna dragged her away to get dressed.
6/19/2014 c2 Guest
I was wondering if u were going to make another sequel and if u did please let me know what it's called
5/21/2014 c2 frankie.fossett
I know it has been along time since you updated the beginning of forever but I really want to finish it I stayed up all night reading the story you such an amazing writer I can't wait please update soon asap. :)
3/14/2014 c2 Ms
WHEN'S THE UPDATE!
11/14/2013 c2 Fandomssss
C'mon please finish this story!
53 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »