for I'll Stand By You

Loved it
3/4/2014 c17 Guest
Loved it
5/3/2013 c1 annbeth k jacksons
your the best at story in wait for it credblie
3/21/2013 c17 pesca13891
Awwwww...this story was so sweet..Emma is really a nice character, and also the others you added! Plus I managed to understand that you wrote this after Christmas last year, but before seniors nationals in glee, and I was really impressed when I saw that you chose "the edge of glory" which was done by the trubletones and a song by Celine Dion (same singer but different song from Rachel's solo in Chicago)! I loved the story ;-)
8/19/2012 c17 4sleepingwithwally
good story! :)
7/3/2012 c17 tiffyboocullenjonas
Wow that was great loved it
4/25/2012 c17 3Diamondgirl3
I love your stories so much! I read them all! Love nicma!
4/17/2012 c17 Guest
Thank you thank you THANK YOU BEST STORY EVER!
4/17/2012 c16 Guest
I am loving this
4/17/2012 c13 Guest
You dont know how much i love this i am almost doe best story EVER!
4/16/2012 c1 Guest
I am just starting to read this but i already love it!
2/17/2012 c15 lookingformygus1213
I find it very funny and coincidental that Emma's full name is EMMA GRACE HUDSON when my name is Emma and my sisters name is Grace. And how you also had a Lilly in this story and that is my others sisters name. It makes me very happy that you think Finn and Rachel will name their child Emma so it's the same as mine. Don't you think so too?
1/18/2012 c17 1fuckyeahfinchel
I've loved every chapter of this fic and I hooe you do a sequel soon!
1/17/2012 c17 GeekyGleek
20 min. walk, that's along walk, why didn't Rachel just bring them to school? Anyway if you do a sequel, I think you should skip some time at least to their junior year.
1/16/2012 c17 saltnpepper216
Perfect ending! I can't wait to meet the Finchel baby and read your next two stories. This chapter was so sweet, I love the closeness of the Hudson family and the Nicma and Ryva relationships.
157 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »