for Twilight Sparkle Vs Lepustria Weekly

12/18/2011 c7 Traveler
...Right. I'm late getting to this. Blame it on a mix of flu and no doctor's visit when I should be going to it. Apologies. As to actual CONTENT of this review... Dude, or indeed, dudette, to HECK with Equestria Daily. You have just made one of the greatest, most awesome things in the universe, that being, a musical, with ponies, and bunnies. You should rightly be PROUD of that, and I expect, indeed, I DEMAND to see a sequel to this, or another MLP story of yours, at least, and if it should contain mention of My Little Bunnies, then so much the better for me. I do tip my fedora to you.(tips it respectfully)
12/17/2011 c7 Solayan
Hmm, have this been send to EQD?

No? Well i think they might like this episode-like fic.

The idea is good, Twi being a part of fandom really made me laugh a little, and bunnies...

Yeah, it makes sense.

Yet, there's one little drawback: How the songs lyrics are formated on the site:

It doesn't work for me AT ALL.

I just had to skip most of them, cause it hurts my eyes,

And then, i was feeling guilty because it was the majority of the fic, and i didn't read almost any of them.

The fic is lovely, it all sticks together and makes sense,

But those songs have to be made easier to read. I understand that you have put a lot of effort into them, and it must hurt to hear "I haven't even read them". Editing them to look nicer on this site will make it 200% cooler and readable. Do this, and EQD shall fall before you.
12/16/2011 c7 38NocturneD
you'll get in someday with something, practice makes perfect.
12/16/2011 c7 14Lavasharks
Heheh, you'll get in someday. As will I, hopefully. I like the story!

12/16/2011 c6 Lavasharks
Can't wait to see what happens next!

12/14/2011 c6 38NocturneD
the moment of truth *drumroll*
12/10/2011 c5 14Lavasharks
yay!

Can't wait for the next one!

12/10/2011 c4 Lavasharks
THE LAUGHINGSTOCKS, FLUTTERSHY.

I hope her story makes it :3

12/10/2011 c3 Lavasharks
I totally imagined them singing the entire thing. Great job!

12/10/2011 c1 Lavasharks
I too was rejected from EqD. Twice. Will I try again? Buck yeah I will.

I cam't wait for this to continue.

12/10/2011 c5 38NocturneD
and now the moment of truth.

will she make it?

or not? preferably just to see her not understand why it was rejected
12/5/2011 c3 NocturneD
so is Twilight going to get rejected in the end?
12/4/2011 c2 AbyssShade
"punny" lol i c what u did thar
12/4/2011 c2 NocturneD
and so the attempt continues
11/30/2011 c1 NocturneD
*claps*

I'll admit, I never submitted anything to Equestria Daily but wanted to but I heard stories about a lot of stories getting rejected because of grammar, spelling errors and needed to be a certain word minimum . That all seems fine but I knew a guy who got rejected because of six little errors he made, no big deal it seems but she kept resubmitting only to get a different response why it couldn't get uploaded. She gave up and kept writing on another site. Some actually might make up but get taken down because people didn't like it.

Some people get broken up about it, frankly I don't care I only look at it for news. Seriously half the stories there I can find here and the only reason people want their stories up there is to get recognition and more reviews. Hell we're having that problem still here where we try to get our stories out but because people constantly update its hard to stay on the front page more than half of the day. I do feel down sometimes when I upload like 4 or 5 am in the morning only for the story to end up at the number 23 slot later that day. Other people here have different schedules as they could upload everyweek or not so lucky like every few months. Some stories don't stay around for very long.

By all means, don't worry about being rejected by Equestria Daily. Even though its a nice site, there are other sites out there that will appreciate your stuff. I'll be honest once more, if I ever make a great story, art, or comic that ends up being good that a lot of people would like, it sure as hell not going on Equestria Daily. I root for the underdog, it's staying on Deviantart and this site.

Good story, keep up the good work. Hope to see more
16 Page 1 2 Next »