FanFiction.Net
for The Mysterious Bond

11/25/2013 c1 KushinaHyugaUzumaki
I love it
9/27/2013 c4 llazo4108822
I love this fanfic and please make more chapters I want to know what happen next.
6/20/2013 c4 llazo4108824
You should make more chapters please and I like this fanfic it is cute.
4/17/2013 c4 Guest
I like this. I hope the next chapters are up soon.
4/5/2013 c4 5Rose Tiger
This story is interesting. Keep going.
3/25/2013 c3 Anonymus
OK I really like youre story and youore style of Writing. I usually dont write reviews on the stories i read here but on some ocassions i find a story or Author that made such a good Story that i want to give them not only the View count but also Motivation to continue. Here i think i have found such a story :-) i wish u good luck for writing in the future

mfg Anonymus
3/17/2013 c3 11Prustan
Thanks for the notification, but to make it easier for those of us following only the story, could you leave it up until a couple of days after you post the reboot? Otherwise we won't have anyway of knowing when the reboot has been posted.
3/17/2013 c3 sasmith
just post a notice here when you post the redo the story again
3/17/2013 c3 2AsoenixKnight
I understand where you're coming from when it comes to having to re-write things, so I hope you find your enthusiasm for the story again. And if you don't, if you were to agree to it, I would be willing to continue the fic for you, while bouncing ideas off you if need be. I see a lot of potential in this fic, and no matter who finishes it, I would be happy to see it reach and go beyond that potential. Anyways, here's to hoping that things turn out well!
2/24/2013 c2 Dracoessa
Aaaawwww, how sweet. :)
2/23/2013 c2 SilentChaser1019
It's a good story please update soon
2/6/2013 c2 6metalfox
a good story looking forward to the rest
10/7/2012 c2 LuxEterna1
i really hope you will continue this story
its one of the best out there
if you need/want help you can also ask me
10/7/2012 c1 LuxEterna1
great story! keep going !
btw is the frying pan a reference to tangled?
9/16/2012 c2 Amber Ice Fox
Great story! I hope you update soon! :)
86 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »