FanFiction.Net
for The Mysterious Bond

12/2/2011 c1 Cupitor
Great beginning. I hope to see the next update soon.
12/1/2011 c1 XSilval
This is a very good start, I'm really looking forward to reading more.
12/1/2011 c1 Gravity The Wizard
Unique/Sad Start!
12/1/2011 c1 Left for Milk
I'm really liking where this is going. Please update soon
12/1/2011 c1 MetagrossZ
Alright, this is a great start, I can't wait to see more!
12/1/2011 c1 35Solvdrage
Good start. Really good start. While I'm definitely no fan of NarSak, I'm glad you didn't have Naruto drop his crush right off the bat. I'm also liking how you are actually DEVELOPING the Soul Bond concept. It'll take time and, hopefully, it'll be mysterious. But, going off this first chapter, I have high hopes for this fic. If you continue on this track, it'll definitely be up there with Stalker and The Sealing of Naruto in terms of my favorites.
12/1/2011 c1 3Chewie Cookies
Awesome. This is really good so far!

MORE! I demand it!
12/1/2011 c1 5Rose Tiger
This is very interesting. Keep going!
12/1/2011 c1 6Lucem Yoru
Nice, I've beent thinking about making a NaruHina bond story too. But I'm so horrible at romance and the like that I would most likely ruin it. Awesome story and I look forward to see what you'll do next
12/1/2011 c1 1blackwolf0925
Sadness and sorrow is what I played when reading this. Gives it a lot more emotion, I cried a little. But on to the review, It is a nice first chapter, My only concern would be the transitioning from scene to scene. No breaks and all that jazz, Anyways nice first chapter looking forward to reading more of this.
12/1/2011 c1 17hinatasgreatestfan
Looks like we've got an interesting ride coming up here. Have fun with this story, m'friend.
86 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6