for Naruto: Consequences

12/18/2011 c7 bankai777
Konoha has truly screwed up when they banished naruto namikaze and they signed their own death sentence .in the words of the band drowning pool "let the bodies hit the floor".
12/17/2011 c1 5Monty Viper
Holy shit! That chapter alone could have made an awesome one shot. I can't wait to read the next chapters.
12/16/2011 c7 15Leaf Ranger
OVerall? Nice. Very nice.

I liked this story, since you spared Anko. I like her, and I think she deserves happiness.

So, nice ending.
12/16/2011 c7 2Hektols
Great work.

This ending is better than the first one, better with Naruto himself destroying Konoha than an OC.
12/16/2011 c7 3Deathmvp
Great work on this alt ending. It was well writen and the punishment was done very well.
12/16/2011 c7 5Rose Tiger
Awesome. You can check out the challenges I made on my poll. Maybe they will inspire you.
12/16/2011 c7 dragon-cloud16
Evangelion and then Ranma would be a nice order for a Consequences set of stories. A good alternative ending for this story though. I look forward to the next two.
12/16/2011 c7 MaooaM
I liked the story. It was great but wouldn't it have been better to show Tsunade proof that it was Danzo who killed Kushina before killing her. For that extra bit of mind-fucking before she died
12/16/2011 c7 67SoulEmbrace2010
Nice final chapter mate! A perfect 10 stars as usual. It would be interesting and cool of you did Dead or Alive: Consequences.
12/16/2011 c7 Godschildtweety
Love it
12/16/2011 c7 3Shawis Relzair
In response to your ending note "Maybe I should work on Evangelion next? Or Ranma? Decisions, decisions."

If I might say I would like to see what you do with Ranma there isn't enough good stories for it.
12/15/2011 c7 BatSpyder487
Please work on your Evangelion fic next. PLEASE!
12/15/2011 c7 101VFSNAKE
YAY! Love this ending more then the other. Simply because Naruto does the dirty work in killing off Konoha with the help of those he trusts. LOVE IT! DO ONE MORE! DO ONE MORE! DO ONE MORE!
12/15/2011 c7 karthik9
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
12/15/2011 c7 2XandricTheBeater
... The... Best... Fic... EVER! TRULY, SNAFU-SAMA, YOU ARE ONE OF THE GREATEST, IF NOT THE GREATEST, WRITER ON THIS SITE! I HAVE READ OVER 2500 DIFFERENT STORIES SINCE I FOUND THIS SITE, AND YOU CAME UP WITH THE GREATEST YET, AND IN ONLY 7 CHAPTERS! YOU HAVE EVEN INSPIRED VFSNAKE-SAMA TO WRITE A SPIN-OFF! THIS IS THE ONLY STORY I HAVE EVER SEEN THAT COULD BE ON PAR WITH LIONHEART-SAMA'S CHUUNIN EXAM DAY! I THANK YOU FOR THE CHANCE TO READ SUCH AN AMAZING STORY FROM AN EQUALLY AMAZING AUTHOR!

-JLWAFFLEZMAN