for Naruto: Consequences

12/4/2011 c3 67SoulEmbrace2010
Excellent chapter as the last. With Konoha's fate sealed, this one wonders: Who will be the final boss for Neo Uzu in this story?
12/4/2011 c3 BatSpyder487
Love your fic. And I'm really looking foward to seeing the rest of your consequence series, especially your Evangelion and Ranma Editions.
12/4/2011 c3 Godschildtweety
Really good
12/4/2011 c3 McGeezel
i'm looking forward to the destruction. cool premise. i like that it involves alot of other people too
12/4/2011 c3 ForeverFallen76
I honestly did not expect that to happen. The fact that Hanzou and Kurotsuchi have decided to destroy any jutsu rather than take them is the ultimate humilation for a village. In my eyes, its basically saying this, "You village, you history, and you techniques are worth nothing to us! They're useless and tainted, just like you are!". That takes the "my stuff is better than your stuff" to a whole new level, you know? Regardless, Hanzou's plot was genius! He was more than responibly sure that Naruto would enjoy pissing on the flames of his traitorous former village as its inhabitants screamed for mercy and help. But, he had to be sure, and now he is. Konoha is done for. Even if both Jiraiya and Tsuande pull out some ultimate forbidden jutsu, Konoha will burn to the ground, to once more nourish the land by giving back everything that the village once had taken.

As the former Lords of Konoha look on in sorrow and disgust of what could have been and what it had become. I can literally see the tears of Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen, and Minato, and its terrible that their dreams were pissed upon by the greedy, prideful, and glottonous of their former village. Anyways, great chapter and I look forward to your next update! Later.

Oh! Before I forget, VFSNAKE did a one-shot based off of this story entitled "The Price of Pride". I thought you'd like to check it out in case you didn't know or haven't read it as of yet. Later.
12/4/2011 c3 15Leaf Ranger
And Konoha is now dead. with only the Ino-Shika-Cho team and Tenten to survive it's fall.

Overall, nice chapter. very nice.
12/4/2011 c3 chobits909
woooh! it has finally begun! i am loving this story and cannot wait until the next one... it will surely be interesting! XD keep it up :)
12/4/2011 c3 8ferduran
very good chap, by the way could you made that Yukie made or produce a movie about the life of naruto and hinata on this ficc as an side history?
12/4/2011 c3 miner249er
nice chapter, I have to admit I did't expect that Hanzou would visit Naruto
12/4/2011 c3 101VFSNAKE
HOLY SHIT! That was wicked awesome! I LOVE YOUR STUFF! Also, check out my newest update of a one-shot, and let me know what you think. I kind of dedicatedd it to you in honor of this fic.
12/4/2011 c3 22Slytherin Studios
Amazing job, keep up the awesome work.
12/4/2011 c3 bankai777
it sure sucks being konoha right now.now that the fire daimyo has signed its death sentence i wonder what tsunade will do when she finds out what has occured the fie daimyo and the leader of amegakure.with naruto now pledging not to help out his former traitorous home it's days as a shinobi village are coming to a violent end.besides they only have themselves to blame for banishing naruto namikaze.i wonder how the spirits of hashirama senju,mito uzumaki,tobirama senju,biwako sarutobi,hiruzen sarutobi,kushina uzumaki and minato namikaze will do when they are allowed to watch konoha get destroyed by both kami and shinigami's orders.i bet that they all will want a crack at tsunade for banishing naruto.now in the words of drowning pool"let the bodies hit the floor".when those konoha ninja's return to konoha and see that it's been destroyed i wouldn't be surprised to see them commit suicide.
12/4/2011 c3 5Rose Tiger
This is gonna be fun. Keep going.
12/4/2011 c3 Dusk666
Dame bro you out did yourself with this story

keep up the work
12/4/2011 c3 2XandricTheBeater
DAMN! YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER! I don't know of ANY other author's whose stories inspired VFSNAKE to write one after only 2 chapters!
479 « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »