for Naruto: Consequences

12/4/2011 c2 Tribernator
Hmm, interesting story so far. I look forward to seeing more of it.
12/4/2011 c2 senjuuchiha
whoo man dude this sweeter than many of the stories iv read please update soon i got to how konoha end update soon we will be waitin you did a fine work of art in wrtitin
12/4/2011 c2 231Arsao Tome
I'd be like that too.
12/3/2011 c2 15Leaf Ranger
I gotta admit, I do think it sucks you made ayame into a bad person. I always liked her.

but at least Anko is good. That's important to me. She ahd too much shit happen to her in the actual manga and stuff to be made into a villian.

Great chapter overall.
12/3/2011 c2 3Culebra del Sol
I love the story's premise. Though the fact that it won't be as long as "Emperor" somewhat bums me out, what you've got already is a great taste.

I look forward to Karma's vengeance.
12/3/2011 c2 chobits909
great chapter! oh man... this is getting really good. now i am going to go make some french toast! with some tasty thick bread! YUMMMYY. aren't you jealous? i would be.

anyways... i hope you update soon! i really like what you've done with naruto/hinata/the other chars in uzu! yayzz :)
12/3/2011 c2 Peter Kim
Neo Uzushiogakure no Sato should ally themslves with Rain and Iwa against Konoha which would be ironic since Naruto will instead of saving Konoha,Naruto will be destoying Konoha.
12/3/2011 c2 2Hektols
Great chapter, can't wait until Konoha receives Naruto's response.
12/3/2011 c2 5Rose Tiger
I love the naruhina moment. Keep going.
12/3/2011 c1 bankai777
i bet that the spirits of mito uzumaki,kushina uzumaki,minato namikaze and hashirama senju are furious that konoha has fallen so badly and they are happy that naruto will deal with his traitorous home in a rather brutal cold way.
12/3/2011 c2 ForeverFallen76
Yeah, I figured Narut was going to say that. As a lot of authors, whom use quotes in the beginning of their stories, those quotes set the pace and tide of that chapter. So, when I say the quote from Rorschach of the Watchmen, I knew what his answer was going to be without having to read further than that; but did so anyway. As its a dangerous game that Konoha and the Fire Lord were playing, and it caught up to them. Its just a shame that the teachings of the first four Hokage (along with their bodies) are going to destroyed by the very people they cherished. I thought that Naruto would use this to appease any tensions between Iwa, Kumo, Kiri, Suna, Ame, and Uzu by spreading Konoha's combined knowledge throughout the other nations, as a sign of trust and friendship, but I guess I was wrong.

But, herein lies the problem, the other nations aren't going to be happy with Ame taking all that knowledge, unless Hanzou uses what I thought Naruto would have, as it would solidify him and his nation as one of the Big Six, with the fall of Konoha. Becoming the firs Amekage to be recognized outside of Ame. Regardless of all that, I look forward to your next update, as this chapter was great! Later.
12/3/2011 c2 8ferduran
good update, by the way will hanabi be good or bad in this ficc?
12/3/2011 c2 Godschildtweety
Very good
12/3/2011 c2 miner249er
excellent choice in the quote, I look forward to what Konoha does.
12/2/2011 c2 Dread Guy
im really liking where this is going }:D
479 « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »