for Naruto: Consequences

12/2/2011 c2 101VFSNAKE
YES! LOVE IT! Love the quote at the top. GO NARUTO!
12/2/2011 c2 22Slytherin Studios
Awesome job, keep up the amazing job.
12/2/2011 c1 Godschildtweety
Very good
12/2/2011 c1 15Leaf Ranger
You know, I'm not sure what else you can write for this story.

I mean, it seems that unless you start from the beginning, with naruot being banished, you've covered everythign except naruto refusing to help Konoha.

However, please don't view this as a criticsm or a flame. This is merely an observation. I did greatly enjoy this here, and I hope to see more soon, if you are able.
12/2/2011 c1 2Hektols
Tsunade and Jiraiya being evil in banishment fics make more sense than they just being weak and powerless.
12/2/2011 c1 MrGoodyTwoShoes
Be mindful of your dialogue. You're writing in chat/script which isn't allowed here.

Instead of doing

Hiashi: "With all due respect, Lady Damiyo...the Kyuubi brat is a threat to the safety of Konohagaure no Sato, and of Fire Country. Both him and his whore must be eliminated."

you should be doing

Hiashi replied "With all due respect, Lady Damiyo...the Kyuubi brat is a threat to the safety of Konohagaure no Sato, and of Fire Country. Both him and his whore must be eliminated."

Hope this helps.
12/1/2011 c1 8ferduran
love your dark ficcs in my opinion your ficcs of naruto are your best work, hope to see more of them in the future
12/1/2011 c1 FTFCHRIS
What was up with the warning? Naruto let all Konoha shinobi live till they attacked his kids. Got my hopes up for nothing. If that warning wasn't there i might not have been expecting Naruto to actually grow a pair and kill off Konoha shinobi (Including his former friends since your disclaimer mentioned them) for attacking him and i would've enjoyed the story a lot more.

Decent story but your disclaimer got my hopes up and then had them dashed when Naruto kept letting them live so i didn't enjoy the story to it's fullest.
12/1/2011 c1 101VFSNAKE
Awesome! Love this. You do some seriously good Naruto fics man. NEVER STOP DOING THEM!
12/1/2011 c1 13Heliosion
Is this a one off because this fic was delicious to the extreme. What a wonderful fanfiction so old school yet so delectable. Keep up the good work and let us see more death!
12/1/2011 c1 Dragon
Naruto's side are a bunch of Gary Stu and Mary Sue, as usual. So far, I'd call it a very long summary rather than a story.

This fic is just... boring.
12/1/2011 c1 9devilzxknight86
Epic Chapter gave me a few ideas for my story
12/1/2011 c1 67SoulEmbrace2010
I'm so looking forward to this story, especially after your work from Rise of the Emperor. :)
12/1/2011 c1 1ddcj1990
Awesome this was a great chapter I cant wait for the next one update soon
12/1/2011 c1 ThrashPunk23
Glad to see you back on a new Naruto fic after reading "Rise of the Emperor"(along with your other fics). You really have a knack for writing an interesting story and having us want more each time. I'm not sure if your fic ends here or updates so I'm subscribing and favoriting this just because it deserves to. Will be waiting when the next one comes, lates.
479 « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 Next »