for Rehabiltion

5/3/2018 c3 Guest
It is NOT "in tacked". You sound like you are attaching something to a wall with a tack. Try 'intact'.
5/3/2018 c1 Guest
I know it is (usually) non-pros writing fanfic but still read carefully what you write before it leaves your hands. For example you have a nurse and a doctor coming in to the room to see Tony and maybe give pain meds. The nurse gets the med and you wrote that the doctor puts the med in the IV while also looking at the surgical site. Did a 2nd doctor come in? Medical staff in hospitals in particular give all their attention to one thing at a time.
9/1/2014 c6 36JENTWCSINYFAN2
Aww very nice very very nice
9/1/2014 c5 JENTWCSINYFAN2
Wow glad he is doing so well
9/1/2014 c4 JENTWCSINYFAN2
Wow. Very good love the family stuff.
9/1/2014 c3 JENTWCSINYFAN2
Wow good and nice
9/1/2014 c2 JENTWCSINYFAN2
Wow nice very good stuff
12/6/2011 c6 Tatiana Siobhan DiNozzo
I am so glad Tony finally saw some light at the end of the tunnel. Hope makes a positive difference in trials & tribulations of life. :) Great story, thank you.
12/6/2011 c5 Tatiana Siobhan DiNozzo
I am excited for Tony getting his new legs! :) Good chapter, thanks.
12/6/2011 c4 Tatiana Siobhan DiNozzo
I've always loved Ohio State Buckeyes. The game chapter was great! Thank you a lot! =)
12/6/2011 c3 Tatiana Siobhan DiNozzo
I like Tony's 'Go Buckeyes' line at the end. I also liked Tony's inner feelings about Dr. Mumford reminding him of Gibbs. Thank you for another installment.
12/6/2011 c2 Tatiana Siobhan DiNozzo
This chapter was realistic with the nurses and doctors and Tony's pain/feelings when he woke up. Great work, thank you. :)
12/6/2011 c1 Tatiana Siobhan DiNozzo
Good start to the story. Poor Tony on his long journey to recovery. But he's strong, so he'll make it.
12/1/2011 c6 Meilea2010
Fantastic chapter. Things are getting better and better for Tony. On to the next chapter.
12/1/2011 c5 Meilea2010
Fantastic chapter. Good for Tony. On to the next chapter.
20 Page 1 2 Next »