for 1000 Suns

7/8/2020 c12 Urgazhi
I will say this, you almost made me not hate Rei, her characterization in the anime was by far one of the most infuriating characters I've ever seen so good job on that.
3/12/2019 c4 arata7kasuga
I agree 100% with your rant. Also, Saeko and Takashi really are perfect for each other and compliment each other rather well.
3/12/2019 c3 arata7kasuga
Why not both? If they live they will have to repopulate anyways, no point if forcing a decision that is not actually necessary is is, in fact, counter-productive.
3/12/2019 c2 arata7kasuga
Uhh, death should be quite intimate to them by now. They should hardly be that shaken up when seeing death and gruesome things is a daily occurrence by then.
1/25/2015 c12 eragon5443
Great story ... I enjoyed the writing style immensely. .. I'll check into any others you have soon
8/23/2014 c12 Guest
This story was amazing. I love your writing style! I loved the beginning and LOVED the end. *tears fall down* The end was beautiful! I never wanted it to end! Takashi is a father now and Saeko is his wife! But what happened to the others?
6/11/2014 c12 5Tikigod784
Well, that's about as good of an ending as could be expected, I suppose. Nice work!
6/11/2014 c1 Guest
Damn
Add some hot ass sex nigga
6/11/2014 c12 1spanky1988.aw
Can't wait for chapter 13!
6/11/2014 c12 GrauSturm
Though seeing that this was the end came a bit surprising, I am glad that you made the effort to actually write it instead of leaving it unfinished. I have seen many stories here with better editing, character development and so forth and so on. You, on the other hand, brought me a conclusion, which is worth three times more than anything else. Not getting oneself up to actually write what one has in mind is enough, ending it is the crucial point. With that, you already did a formidable job.
6/11/2014 c12 SkyBlader
This chapter feels like you started writing it like normal and then all of the sudden you got shot in the head. It went from normal story to ending with no real transition to it. In fact I had to re-read 2 or 3 times before I figured out you had transitioned from escaping the burning city to what was apparently their final village/place to live. You didn't provide any information on how they got there or where it's situated. We don't know why its defensible or how they did so to avoid zombies. We don't know if Takashi ended up having a child with Shibata or Saeko, we can assume Saeko but the hug(how did she go from warden to comforting female figure?) you threw in with Shibata confuses things.

This really just feels like you didn't know what else to do with this story and decide to end it without putting much effort in. I really liked the story up to this point and it makes me sad to see it killed off like this.
2/16/2014 c11 6MT's Souless6
It's been while since you've updated
1/8/2014 c11 12ranopano
The Takashi and Saeko moment was as cute as always. Love the story!
12/23/2013 c11 2Kane77
You know I'm kinda hoping that this will be that story where the charecters finally realize things like morality are chains and that all that matters is your group though I'm sure somehow it's gonna turn out shinbata is bad we got to go
11/21/2013 c11 1ChrisZilla18
I'm getting a feeling that Shibata would eventually be like The Governor from The Walking Dead tv series. Awesome story really loving it and can't wait for the next chapter.
101 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »