for 1000 Suns

7/13/2012 c5 10Otaku-SIG
Ouch... I'm that "guest"! I've had problems with the login.
7/13/2012 c5 Guest
Love it! It's very realistic, I really enjoy his thoughts. Can't wait for more :)
7/13/2012 c4 Guest
Completely love the Komuro x Saeko love scene. It was just as I imagine it.

I don't know if they'd take the risk just because it's Takashi's house... they could come back in the morning with light... it was really dangerous.
7/13/2012 c3 Guest
Oh loved this one too.
7/10/2012 c2 Guest
LOVED this.
7/10/2012 c1 Guest
I've liked this chapter a lot. I love hotels haha, and I think you really transmit that feeling of watching the city burn.
I'm going for the second chapter!
7/1/2012 c5 1Puncakegoddess
LOVVED ITi just finshed watching h.o.t.d not long ago and you do an amazing job at capturing there personalties and how you got right to the damn point.
its fascinanting! Great work.
*looks over what was written*
huh...when did I use proper grammer when writing a review...NEVER!
that's how awsome your story is...
made me write correctly -
6/30/2012 c1 2NewAgeOfPower
Bribing you- your work is good.
6/30/2012 c1 ImSeriousBro
Awesome (:
6/28/2012 c5 2NobleBoss
Hey, really amazing story you have here. From the hotel to the police department, to Takashi's house; every chapter is interesting to me. Now, I just wonder if these new OC's will join the group. And if Rika will find Shizuka. Great job at keeping me roped in and wondering what happens next. Also I'm so glad Takashi is with Saeko and not stupid Rei! Lol
(Btw I didn't even notice the line breaks were missing while I read.)
I just hope we can see more TakashixSaeko fluff. That hotel scene was golden! Anyways, I'll be reading so I hope you update soon!
6/24/2012 c5 1Adjacent to Addiction
This was a very 'human' chapter. I'll be interested to see if Yukiko, Shun and Isou stay with the group or not. And I'm looking forward to seeing how they'll meet up with Rika! Another great chapter, hopefully you're motivated to churn out the next one ;)

6/24/2012 c4 Adjacent to Addiction
Excellent cloak and dagger! I think that scene was very well written, and the cautious way they went about getting inside Takashi's house really ramped up the anticipation. Hmm... other than that, the only think I can think to critique is your use of Author Notes in the middle of the text. I suggest putting in an asterisk next to something you want to mention more about, and then write about it in an A/N at the beginning or end of the chapter.

6/24/2012 c3 Adjacent to Addiction
I liked how you included an estimation as to how many people survived the outbreak in the city, although technically you don't know that Team Takashi were the only ones to escape the school. There seemed to be quite a few 'blocks' of text in this chapter - breaking them down a bit may make it easier to read, although not all the time. I like how you continually make the characters aware of how torn the world is, and yet still maintain the 'teen awkwardness' of the situation.

Keep up the good work :)

6/24/2012 c2 Adjacent to Addiction
I enjoyed this chapter! You really captured how the group work well together, yet you're not quite sure if they are completely sane or not. And the characters reactions to the man who had committed suicide reflected their characteristics well. Other than a few spelling and grammar mistakes (which cleared up by the end of the chapter), this was a great installment.

Personally, I prefer TakashixSaeko as a pairing, as I find it really hard not to dislike Rei. She moved on way to quickly from Hisashi in my opinion. On the other hand, I like the contrast between Saeko's 'older sister' side as opposed to her sadistic side.

6/24/2012 c1 Adjacent to Addiction
This chapter was very sweet, and appropriate I think. Although I don't think Saeko would show that she needs to be comforted so easily - especially in front of Rei - the rest of the characters related well to each other , especially Takagi.

Look forward to reading more :)

101 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »