for 1000 Suns

6/23/2012 c4 RedLinen19
Sexy pairing. Very tastefully done. Your writing style has me addicted. I'll await your every update until this story is compete
6/23/2012 c5 4xDesta
that's a fast update hehe. for the new style of writing i think its okay since its a fanfic and you can consider it like reading a book.

hope for the nxt update .
6/22/2012 c5 15Uzuki-Kun
Another good chapter, Argen. Like the new writing style. It flows smoothly. Take your time on a chapter. I found that in the meaningless, monotonous moments of life, we figure out new and exciting ways to write as to give life to the creatures of our imaginations and thrust them onto a page.

Write on, my friend!

Uzuki-kun
6/22/2012 c5 hotd
Wow a fast update. Hope the nxt one will cone out soon .

Hope those three wont betray them hehe
6/22/2012 c5 56Gravenimage
I'm really enjoying this story very much I love the Takashi/Saeko development its going nicely keep up the good work.
6/22/2012 c4 4xDesta
another hotd fanfic that is a continuation of the real story. hope this will be a long one and no one in their group will die .

i am just curious since it is categorized as angst so i hope my assumptions of someone will die is not true xD
6/21/2012 c4 15Uzuki-Kun
Fairly decent chapter, Argen. Would have liked to have seen some hierarchy dialogue between the three in the house. Maybe some character development during that. It's amazing how much you can talk in just a short period of time. Ah well. Till next time! Write on!
6/21/2012 c4 31Draco38
Glad to see you back in action and a very good chapter!

The twist at the end was great, you had me believing it might be Rei's mother, father and Takashi's mother there with someone else.

Also the sneak attack by Takashi and Saeko was well thought out. Most people would not have thought of the broken factor.

Keep up the good work!
6/21/2012 c4 56Gravenimage
Nice story if you haven't included pairings how Takashi with both Rei and Saeko.
3/28/2012 c2 KaKaa
Haha, oh my gosh. Sorry, I wasn't even finished with my first comment, but yeah.. Any way..

It was unfair of her to be with Hisashi, when in fact she loved Takashi (if she actually dose). And fore me she seems like a selfish girl, thinking she kind of owns Takashi. And I gusse I have still more reasons but..

Yeah, Saeko she is more interesting, cause we haven't really seen her "love life", an the fact that she says she dosen't deserve to be loved, I'd be really interesting that way both Takashi and Saeko wants to be loved. And it kind of irritates me a bit the way Rei talks with Takashi about Hisashi, and who knows why she did that.. So meaningless..

I'm sorry if I had really meaningless points, but I really want the couple Takashi and Saeko. I could make better reasons, but I kind of stressed while writing this. Haha LOL :)

BUT please continue writing, I really like your story, and I know it will be better. Write as long ad you can, :D

I'm excited for more of Takashi and Saeko!

Good Work!

My vote gose TOTALLY FOR TAKASHI AND SAEKO!
3/28/2012 c2 KaKaa
Hii :)

I think your story is good, your a good writer.

To be honest, you'll destroy the story if you have a

Threesome.. That was not to be mean, but just my opinion.

I think you should pair up Takashi with Saeko.

They make a good couple. One thing is that it seems like Rei only started liking Takashi after Hisashi's death. And even though she had feelings for Takashi the whole time, she was really unfair, being together with Hisashi
2/21/2012 c3 Shingo Harugaki
*sigh* i believe of saying, (Relationship is for two, but some bitches do not know how to count.) So Saeko for Takashi, bitches!
1/20/2012 c1 k1mg
rei because all saeko can is fight and she isnt right 4 takashi

good story btw
1/18/2012 c2 lici-chan
KomuroxSaeko rei just isn't right for him.

Great story by the way :)
1/16/2012 c3 TakashixSaekoxRei
I say let the pairing be a threesome. That way everybody wins and is happy.
101 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »