for 1000 Suns

1/13/2012 c3 Panther-Freedom02
this story isn't bad..also I think Takashi should get both of them? and who will Khota get with? also who is Shizuka getting paired with anyway? hope you update soon. later
1/11/2012 c3 15Uzuki-Kun
Again, spelling and grammar are kinda lax. But if you get away from that, the story line is very good. In-depth on each character without taking too much time to drawl it out so the reader becomes bored. Action scenes complement the descriptive scenes nicely. Overall, still a very well made and imaginative story. Keep it up!

Uzuki-kun
1/7/2012 c3 CG
Takashi x Rei I say. I dunno why, but I think Rei just suits him better than Saeko. Saeko and Takashi are probably too similar.

Also, I like your fanfic. Your style of writing is good and I could imagine that happening in canon.
12/27/2011 c2 Uzuki-Kun
I'm really liking this story. The only thing I can find wrong with it is the grammar and punctuation in places. It makes a story harder to read when your mind has been programmed to see each flaw. However, the story itself is worth the read, and I do hope you continue with it. I would love to see more, flaws and all!

Uzuki
12/26/2011 c2 Witchy-Kitsune
Go with seako she rocks! I don't like rei cus she started getting interested in takashi after her boyfriend turned into a zombe... She is slutty.!
12/24/2011 c2 johncorn
Love this story. This is just as good as canoon
12/20/2011 c2 11Neoalfa
Hm. This is pretty interesting. Nice character depth. I'm looking forward to the next update.

See ya.
12/18/2011 c2 25MarshalZhukov
The description of the hanged man left me shaken. I had only to visualize it in my mind, and I fet exactly as Saya did in those moments.

bravo

I look forward to more.
12/17/2011 c2 Rowlinsarkaan
great story! i reallyl iked it and i hope you keep writing it, defnitely one of the better HOTD stories at the moment
12/17/2011 c2 18AshlyKagome15
I am loving this story. I wouldn't mind KomuroxSaeko and KomuroxRei in the story. It would be fun to see how he deals with these two strong women liking him.
12/1/2011 c1 31Draco38
Good work! I am looking forward to more!

The description of the burning city was very well done as well as the reaction of the two girls to it.
101 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7