for Arguments of Canada

5/4/2012 c1 11Crazy4Reading
I liked your story but one thing I noticed -about the french- in the first France called England 'la vache' vache is cow but 'la' is the english equivalent of 'the', so he's kind of calling England 'the cow'... Anyway! It was a fantastic one-shot and I really enjoyed reading it!
1/9/2012 c1 25MelancholyMadness
I agree with how you portray their dynamics. It messed me up to think that Canada and America were brothers and America and Britain were brothers and Britain and France were Canada's parents, which was the original 'how I thought it was'

Poor little America doesn't understand the language. It makes me glad that I had to learn French and my parents are keeping me in it all through Highschool. My grammar sucks in french though, so don't ask... I thought it was really cute!

-Ash
12/2/2011 c1 kristy
I like this really cute I like seeing them as family too though a messed up one XD.

As for the quotations is the "Like the most improbable dream" from Nightmare Before Christmas? During the town meeting song?

If I right then I pick can/ame rated T genue friendship/humor just them having fun goofing off with little bromance

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top