for The Village Christmas Forgot

1/19/2013 c3 Haibara
I'm loving this Christmas story, and Naruto's burgeoning awareness of Hinata's attributes. Thank you for all of your hard work!
5/21/2012 c4 1SilverPebbbles
That is the most cutest story i ever read
1/8/2012 c4 5Rose Tiger
That was adorable!
1/8/2012 c3 Rose Tiger
That was so cute!
12/23/2011 c4 15CaptainFlye
...that was mean, u know? Not telling us what was in the letter. I mean, yeah, We got the gist of it, but it's so much better if you can slip in what it said somewhere.

Also, it seemed off to have another santa and him being so quickly accepted when the kids were told he'd be back AFTER they were in bed. I'm sure you thought it through and had a reason that made sense, but, and i've certainly been guilty of this myself, you forgot to include the readers in your thoughts so it made less sense to us. Like I said, i've done that too, but mine was actually a pretty bad blunder...yeah...

Anyway, loved the story. Had a great overall feel to it, and the interruption of the Kiss was excellent, and totally Konohamaru-ish.

:D

Thanks for the fun story. Take care, and Merry Christmas!
12/22/2011 c3 jackiejacka
Loving this story!
12/22/2011 c3 25Wendbria
love the chapter. look forward to the rest of the story. and for christmas i will pry be reading more fanfiction :)
12/22/2011 c3 15CaptainFlye
very nice, i think you did well with this chapter. Laughed as how Naruto's thoughts are starting to turn more on focusing on Hinata. Lee as Santa? heeheehee.

And may a venture a guess on the next chapters title?

"and set it all right"

Just noticed how the chapter titles worked together in what seems to be a poem type thing, so i'm guessing this will be the title for next chapter. Cool idea.

Thanks for the new chapter!
12/22/2011 c3 2bakugoslittlewhore
Well Idk what I'm doing. :P

Can't wait for the next chapt.
12/21/2011 c2 1MrOmen
good chapter and I wonder what snow is like because we experience summer in australia but that village will enjoy christmas or santa will be burning toys and christmas trees.
12/21/2011 c2 25Wendbria
awesome chapter. i love the story. i can totally see naruto doing something like this. cant wait to read more
12/20/2011 c2 2bakugoslittlewhore
Yay!
12/20/2011 c2 sal8497
interesting one.

Waiting for he next chapter.
12/20/2011 c2 5Rose Tiger
This is gonna be fun. Keep going.
12/3/2011 c1 15CaptainFlye
hehe, this looks like it'll be fun. Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
17 Page 1 2 Next »