for with you in my head

9/30/2016 c3 3myyinfatuation
I love the line about the angel Kyouko, despite being ethereal and fascinating, is also cold and alien to Sho. I like to think that after that moment Sho wonders exactly what he really knows about Kyouko, not only because she's beautiful, but also because the Kyouko of present has the makings of a stranger.
4/29/2015 c4 vyrn
I don't know why I'm reading this. I don't ship it. I don't, but it's still one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. You have a gift.
2/24/2015 c4 23feedthegrimmjows
I never thought I'd read a story with ShoKyoko but I do love your writing and you do this so well. Hope to read more from you!
2/14/2015 c4 Sleepy Little One
I think you did superiorly well in depicting the relationship between Shotaru and Kyoko. It is incredibly believable, and because of that I thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope there is more to come for this story.
3/15/2014 c4 7devilsama666
Amazing , I really enjoyed reading this . It's really well-written and wonderull , really ! Good job , keep it up !
lazyass out !
1/13/2014 c4 19PennyOfTheWild
I'm glad you ship this, because so few people do, and it's a pleasure to find something well-written for it.

Thank you for sharing! :)
10/11/2013 c4 1MythsMonstersMadness
I ship them. Sho may be a douche at times, but he's hot. Ren is kind of creepy in his over done maturity. He acts like a 40 year old middle aged man instead of his young 22. At least Sho acts his age. Hope you pick this back up. And ignore the RenxKyoko nazis. There's 2000 other stories for them.
9/30/2013 c4 11Ninja Shen
oh man there are not enough good Sho-centric fics in this fandom and you capture him so well! Hes not evil, hes just selfish and possessive, and his relationship with Kyouko is FASCINATING, I wish more people wrote it. I hope you update soon!
8/24/2013 c4 1x-Ink-is-Beauty-x
Omgomg this fic is everything wonderful; the characterization is amazing and I especially love that last line :D
8/3/2013 c4 4skittyscatter
I recgonized you from the Naruto fandom and immediately clicked on this story. Best ShoxKyouko fic I've read so far. I think I'm going to go cry now...
7/11/2013 c4 19halcyon calamity
wait i am so glad i'm not the only one who ships this

i mean ren is great and all but

this has so much angst potential y'know

keep it up!
6/18/2013 c4 Collaborative Lady
You've got him all contemplative even before the PV. Pointing out all his self realized flaws. And it works with his cannon actions, goddammit.
4/14/2013 c1 keye
" seriously. i don't even know where this came from. no one who likes healthy relationships would ship this."

i agreed with you for a large portion of the series. but then ren/kyoko started to seriously disturb me.

and sho/kyoko feels more... like two real people relating to each other realistically. not pre-breakup, that was totally unhealthy, but post-breakup. (i... also don't feel like the pre-breakup mess was one-sidedly sho's fault. he was a selfish git, sure. but you can't tell how much of kyoko's belief they were dating was her own tendency to over-romanticize- consider: he never so much as /put his hand around her waist/ and it could be extrapolated that he never even /touched/ her romantically.)
3/13/2013 c4 2eternalLament43
I don't know what I love more, your writing or your author's notes, lol. I've been craving a retelling of the story from Sho's POV, and this one's awesome. Keep at it!
3/11/2013 c4 Guest