for Force of a Slayer

12/11/2013 c2 domial
Type your review for this chapter here...
5/24/2013 c5 17miarath
Hmm, very unusual but I like how this came out. :)
Good job.
8/8/2012 c5 19SwordMasterZ
nice
8/7/2012 c5 187Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands
Seriously love this series! I'm sad to see it end, but you wrapped it up so nicely, with a real sense of hope for what's to come-and I totally ship Buffy/Luke now, btw, even if it wasn't blatantly in the story :D The s'mores made for a great bonding device, heehee. Awesome story!
8/6/2012 c4 Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands
I'm so happy Leia and Luke had a chance to say goodbye to one another. So sad and sweet. And Willow jumping in the scene was great,too. One of the things I love about this crossover series is that, for SW, it's set in the original trilogy-that seems so rare in crossovers for some reason. Oh, and I also like that it's mostly set on Earth, too.
8/6/2012 c3 Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands
Wonderful! I loved how you managed to even work C-3PO and Yoda (well, PTB!Yoda) into the story, even though it's based on Earth. Fantastic installment!
8/6/2012 c3 19SwordMasterZ
update soon
1/19/2012 c2 187Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands
I just love the gut-punch dialogue ending to this one :D Just a great plot device! This mini-series (heehee) is terrific. Says more in a few thousand words than most chappy crossovers.
1/19/2012 c1 Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands
I just the fusion in this first one! Also, amongst the many things I love about it, is Illyria and Buffy interacting. 'Cause it's one of those things that never got to happen on the shows, but sooo would have been great. Illyria grinning-I totally got chills just imagining her smile. Poor Luke-I hate when I wake up from a nap and someone's standing over me, wanting to chat... ;)
12/6/2011 c2 12creativesm75
interesting
12/4/2011 c2 3renaid
Okay, I'm intrigued! I look forward to seeing where this goes from here and what Leia is doing in Buffy-verse!
12/4/2011 c2 19SwordMasterZ
Interesting I wonder how they are connected too updsate soon
12/3/2011 c1 3renaid
I'm going to reserve judgment until I've read more ('cause I'm kinda confused at the moment) but I'm pretty sure mixing Buffy with Star Wars can't be wrong!

Lead on.