for Genma's Daughter

4/11/2018 c5 4King of Fans
Good chapter

I have been wondering what ryoga's reaction would be.

As for akana and p-chan I like the idea that ranma is trying to convenes him to show akana. However, if he dose akana will be devastated, and they will probably be serving pig after words if he confesses. Not to mention there is a chance that even if internally lost boy does show akana he is the pig, she might still not Connect the two together. Look at the anime and manga and you understand that she is almost as bad as kuno when it comes to The pig.

I like the fact that ranma will be getting into martial arts again. It would be a shame if ranma decides to get rid of it, considering how good she is and how much time/ detection was put into it. Not to mention it's better for safety considering all the rivals and situations that befall them.
However, I did like the fact that her result for the arts was shaken after the events, and that ranma would spread out her interest a little. It's good character development.
4/11/2018 c4 King of Fans
A other good chapter.
I see ranma is adapting pretty well. I think it's about time and it's for ranma's best interest to go into faze 2.
She has adjusted, loves it, shampoo shows others will most likely transition Easley.

All that leaves are 3 questions.
1.) dose ranma like boys, girls, or both?
2.) what will ryoga think of this.
3.) how will ranma respond to a fight now that she is stuck in girl form, once ranma gets her confidence back, and can remain calm and collected in combat again.
4/11/2018 c3 King of Fans
Good chapter

You know I was expecting the chef to react that way.

I can tell ranma is upset and felt out mile away.

Lastly the seen in the showers was really impactful and impressive. It truly showed ranma was a girl and mentally vulnerable at the time.
3/22/2018 c14 James1996
That was a great read, I greatly enjoyed it.
2/7/2018 c14 2Moonsaber
Read it again, still one of the best Ranma stories out there, though your own Equal Halves is possibly even better.
Sorry you stalled on 'Notes', I know how it is, but I remain one of your fans. Thanks again for the hard work.
9/27/2017 c7 4Adeabril
Ryoga se transformó en Kuno xD eso fue notable!
9/27/2017 c5 Adeabril
Aww me encantó la aparición de Ryoga, de verdad me gusta mucho como edcribes :3
9/27/2017 c2 Adeabril
Definitivamente me encanta... Por cierto, no te gustaría subirlo también rn español... Plissss!
Seguiré leyendo :3
9/27/2017 c1 Adeabril
Creo que hablas español así que te dejaré mi comentario en español xD
Me encanta! -aunque a veces el inglés me falla un poco y debo usar el traductor-
La historia tiene mucho sentido y me gusta como va, espero que Ryoga colmillos sexys aparezca pronto! Kisuuuss!
8/2/2017 c1 1ringo1joy
After finding out about the "ranma motherhood on YouTube, I've been so into Ranko/Ryoga stories, I also feel his happier as a girl, he really need to open up and tell them his prefer being a woman , because i hardly see him happy as a guy
8/2/2017 c1 ringo1joy
I love Ranko in person rather than Ranma, as Ranko she's freely does things but as Ranma he's always in different complicated situations
6/27/2017 c1 Tanya von Degurechaff
i hate retarded ranma fic. "she is not my motheri am a manautistic screeching
2/12/2017 c7 Kitten Arina
I know you must be happy with the story but I have to say that I am sadden with the way this story is turning out. I am happy that you have Ranko wanting to learn more then just the art, but at the same time the art has always been core to the whole character and you seem to be taking that away and that is just a huge change that I honestly am having trouble with it. I do want to thank you for writing this story in the first place and I do hope that you do give Ranko the art back later down the road.
9/12/2016 c14 2Foxy Engineer
Omg so good. I read this because it was recommended to me. I just wish there was more. You are a wonderful author
8/15/2016 c3 11Vangran
That last scene was adorable! Makes me wish someone had done a rendering of it.
148 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »