for Genma's Daughter

6/24/2014 c12 fellow
Great idea, Nabiki.
6/24/2014 c11 fellow
Ranko and Ryouga, sitting in a tree. G. Honestly. That's what's going through my head while I read this.
6/24/2014 c10 fellow
Go Ryouga.
6/23/2014 c3 fellow
Adorable.
6/23/2014 c2 fellow
Damn heavy.
5/8/2014 c14 Aftermath Man
The art was and is key to Ranma's identity, even with your premise be opposite of the CANON it is just wrong to remove it from his life. And your understanding of japanese culture is questionable a best and even in the manga no female that was a main character had their ears pierced, that is strictly a western custom as it is a sign of delinquency by them; certainly during the time witch the manga is set in. The clear flaws in spelling and extraneous letters. The work is flawed.
4/29/2014 c2 1ByLanternLight
If I see another extraneous "u" in Soun or Tofu I may cry. 3/5.
4/29/2014 c1 ByLanternLight
A surprisingly plausible setup, if a bit overwrought in some places. 4/5.
2/6/2014 c3 12Lightning Ash
Man this story depresses the fuck outta me. I can't even read it. I stopped at the part where Akane picked up Ranma. It was too painful to read. Too painful. She's just too pathetic for me to respect. Sorry.
1/22/2014 c14 Jon prudencio
Awesome awsome
1/23/2014 c2 13Chris ShadowMoon
You may not care, but I feel I need to say this.

This was my first fanfic, way way way way WAY back. I'd just finished reading my first manga (Ranma 1/2 obviously) and was looking for more. This was the first thing I found, back before this site existed and this story was posted on a site to itself. It and what I believe was it's sequel (involving Ranko visiting canon Ranma 1/2 dimension).

I suppose, in a way, I'm fortunate. So much fanfiction sucks. It's not worth the space it takes up on a hard drive somewhere. I think, young and impossibly wide-eyed, if I'd first stumbled onto something like that, I'd never have touched fanfiction again. But I didn't. I found this.

I found this incredible gem, a diamond in the rough. And from here, I found Destiny's Child (by Fire, iirc). And I went from there, bouncing to eventually incorporate every fanon you can think of. It's what's inspired me to write. It's why I'm going for a degree in game design in college this day.

And it started here, with you. So thank you. I mean that.

Just thought you'd like to know.
10/27/2013 c4 3SignDowny
I've read this story lots of times but this time is mostly to refresh my memories from a good story. I thought of something that could make an interesting small story.
In the end of this chapter you mentioned that "Auntie Tanaka" had a son that she would like to have with her the following year of the Hakone "scene"
I thought that maybe you could try to make something out of that.
9/4/2013 c1 anthony 883
It's too bad we didn't see happosai get his just desserts from ranko, akane, ukyo, shampoo, and nodoka.
7/20/2013 c14 Marty
I had seen "Genma's Daughter" listed but kept skipping it. Now I wish I had read it sooner. Thank you for a wonderful well written tale. You are truly a story teller.
7/11/2013 c14 2Analyn Rockwand
Amazing. I read the whole fic in one sitting, and I have to say, this is the best Ranma fic I have ever read. And you did it so beautifuly, so perfectly, that for a few moments I forgot that I was reading a fic, I forgot I was reading. I felt like I was living this story, and that is something very few people have managed to do to me. You are talented. Sinfully so. And I'm happy I found this story. Takahashi should go and learn under you, because this was better than the original Ranma. Simply because this is not Ranma. This is the story of Saotome Ranko, the girl who found a way to live her life to the fullest.
Thank you for giving me the chance to read such a masterpiece,
-Rockwand Analyn, begginer writer, and a new fangirl.
148 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »