for The Trump of Merlin

11/18/2019 c4 didyousaytim
Second read thru.. with over a year in between. Signed copies of the originals, book club versions with the fantastic covers etc. And here I read about wizards and the pattern and chaos once again. Thank you
5/13/2018 c4 6Dragons and Dragons
Awesome!
There really aren't enough Amber stories. Pity, really, since it forms such a good crossover with really anything (except Garth Nix's series about the days of the week, but that's a rare exception).
9/2/2015 c4 ak
bonne fic!
7/5/2015 c4 ffntfy456
Finally, a Harry Potter x Amber crossover that stays true to both. It's nice to see two of my favorite books combined in a well-done story. Thanks for writing it.
11/28/2014 c2 BinarySobriquet
Chapter 1 went alright, but then the narrative had to go and shift to second person. Blah. Turning the protagonist gay and having him idolize Hitler couldn't have made the fic turn to shit faster.
2/18/2014 c4 Guest
This was a very clever blending of the two worlds, and the plot was very action-packed. Not sure I agree with your choice of second person POV, but it did give the whole thing a different feel than the traditional third person.

I really liked the interactions of the characters. It was nice to see Merlin and Luke together in combat. Bleys as Nicholas Flamel was an interesting choice and wow to being the villain. Very cool story.
1/21/2014 c4 2Shannon Dee
A wonderful weaving.
10/2/2013 c4 12Andrius
That was great. I like the idea that Harry's protection was because of Lily's dying curse.

I thought Dumbledore seemed a bit too ready to believe Harry over his lifelong friend.
10/2/2013 c1 Andrius
I love Chronicles of Amber! Wonder if Harry's going to walk the Pattern...
9/11/2013 c4 20Meteoricshipyards
Thank you for the story. It was enjoyable.

It's been decades since I've read Amber. Probably time to go back and re-read.

Following, just in case you post an epilog. Good luck with your writing.

Tom A.
6/4/2013 c4 1Toby860
n ice story
5/7/2013 c4 Isaac Prewett
Amazing story, i really liked it
6/28/2012 c1 5euclidimogen
This is simply amazing. Easily the best Amber crossover I've read to date. For someone who's new, it's light enough to follow but true enough to both series that they will probably be intrigued to check out the canon work. And for fans like me, it's a more than fitting tribute to two series that I love. Great work here and with your other fics, too!
3/20/2012 c4 Guest
I really liked it, it grew from its telegram like style in the first chapter to a real story in the end. Definitely worth more than the few reviews here.
2/13/2012 c1 corrwin
Wow, a nice crossover between both my favourite fantasy saga and Harry Potter ;)

You managed to fit Harry into the Amberites and I really wished the story was longer... thanks for a good read.
21 Page 1 2 Next »