for Show Me How to Move

4/24/2014 c1 CrazySivan
Magical. Wonderful. Breath-taking.
Thank you for sharing this!
12/18/2012 c1 11SBNYC09
Such a great story I love how the story went back and forth between Snow and Emma's pregnancies
11/29/2012 c1 8mcobsessed007
This was wonderful. I wonder if those are the thought processes Emma and Snow really went through?
10/24/2012 c1 11ice23hot
This story left me crying. You are such a talented writer. I LOVED THIS.
5/21/2012 c1 3ElvenCompanion
Still working my way through all your HG & OUaT stories. Really loved this one, showing how they are mirroring each other, but still take the on the challenge of pregnancy and become a mother in such different ways. Really loved it.

Keep writing. :)
2/27/2012 c1 MissUpland11
PLEASE write more Snow/Charming! There isn't enough, and you are the best at it! I'm begging you!
1/25/2012 c1 3Witchy-grrl
Oh MAN, the parallel structure of this story just shattered my heart. Snow's progression was beautifully done, and GOD I wanted to hug Emma so badly! LOVE THIS!
1/9/2012 c1 Shanna
this was beautiful! i hope u write more snow/charming :)
12/24/2011 c1 107KateToast
Wow. That was absolutely gorgeous, and totally fits in to what's happened on the show so far. I'm going to consider this story to be the events leading up to Emma's and Henry's births. So, so wonderful, such a pleasure to read, especially as the characters were so spot-on. I can't wait to see more from you.
12/18/2011 c1 Annie
;_; I feel so sad. It feels so real, y'know? All of the worries of being a mother, all of the sadness that comes with giving it up, and all of the choices you never hear about if you're the kid who got abandoned. Life is hard. Even fairy tale life is hard. ;_; Again, I look forward to reading more from you.
12/12/2011 c1 Guest
Now if only the actual show carried the eloquence that your telling did. Truly touching and had me tearing up from the half way point. Beautiful.
12/4/2011 c1 2Haley Renee
I cried at the very end...so depressingly beautiful. And I loved how you kept everything close to canon as possible (like not mentioning Henry's father's name).
12/4/2011 c1 5Happy Endings for All
Great story! Loved the song choice. I liked that you paralleled the stories of the two mothers who had to give up their children. The interactions between Snow and James were so sweet. Nice job, thanks for sharing!
12/4/2011 c1 Blue
Simply wonderful, love the intercutting between Snow and Emma's pregnancies. The progression from elation to fear for their fates is heartbreaking. Kudos on how you've written James, Snow and Emma, the characterizations were spot on.
12/4/2011 c1 37KTxx
This is so good! I love the little parallels of Emma and Snow's pregnancy's. I just love how everything fit together and the Snow/Charming was adorable. Great fic!
20 Page 1 2 Next »