FanFiction.Net
for I blamed you

9/26/2012 c1 Guest
Hey! why you are not writing any more?
3/26/2012 c1 52OneDream 2Dream
I actually liked this a lot! I thought it was well-written, interesting, and different from the fics in which it just slips out. (And like 47 Seconds which- have you seen it? I didn't expect the story to go the way it did, that's for sure!) Beckett and Castle argued just the right amount for me. Great story, and keep writing!
1/18/2012 c1 52FanficwriterGHC
Well, not having you on author alert was OBVIOUSLY a mistake!

This was fantastic. I loved what you did with it. I think for your premise, it was perfect. And I agree that I don't think we'll get this on the show, but I sort of wish we could. I want him to be angry and hurt, and for her to have been angry as well. And I think you showed all of that extremely well here.

Deep, raw, passionate-it was everything I could have wanted it to be.

Emma
12/26/2011 c1 1lotsofcoffee
Really loved this take on the situation!
12/5/2011 c1 1CovenStine
I wholeheartedly agree with you, this probably isn't how it's going to shake out in the end.

That being said? It's AWESOME.

Hole-in-one, as it were.

I hope you're well! Thanks very much for this story!

Cheers,

~C
12/5/2011 c1 5LostExploring
Saw that you had another chapter for FTR, and then wait, what? Author of *2* stories? (Excitement!) I like it (you had to get Kate and Castle together somewhere, eh?) Things definitely went too easy in the first episode this season, so maybe *hopefully* it will go something more like this, with a bit of angst and drama thrown in.
12/5/2011 c1 4baterista9
"Refreshing" sums it up for me.
12/4/2011 c1 teelduo
Beautiful
12/4/2011 c1 35TheLifeILive
Awesome! I enjoyed this very much!

Leah
12/3/2011 c1 jjship
Well done. This is a tough conversation in canon and the voices ate really honest. I liked it a lot. I think you have Rick right. think Kate's motivations are different. My version is that at the hospitsl she felt totslly diminished (surgery robs you of something of your confidence), she is scared that she was a target and wanted Castle out of it, she didn't know what to do with the Josh situation as she hadn't realized just how unfaithful she had been in reality And then later she was just caught up not able to face what she had done to hurt him. When she realized he was still working the case she realized at some level he had not given up in her. I tried writing my version but its lacks your power and needs a lot more work. So I really admire your work
12/3/2011 c1 BlueOrchid96
I agree that Castle will cave and basically take whatever Kate throws at him on the show. I like how you made this flow though.