for Equal Halves

12/5/2013 c4 5TippyToe Zombie
Ryouga's reaction to Ranko makes me want to see Ranko's Akane's reaction to Ranma.

I am the TippyToe Zombie
I like to Limbo
Often I fall on people's heads
8/30/2013 c6 Guest
A very good story. Loved it
8/22/2013 c6 3SignDowny
I've read this once or twice before and now probably a third time. It was just as good this time as the first. Good stories like yours never get boring to read.
8/7/2013 c6 10The Nachoman
You have no idea how glad I am at stumbling into "Genma's Daughter" at FF. net. I had downloaded it years and years ago from a database (and I remember downloading it on a floppy during my time in Toronto, so it could have been as far back as 2003), but I hadn't seen it on a live website.
Even better, I discover that the author is still around and kicking.

I just read this fic, and I'm getting started with the original. I must say that I remember the original's first chapter somewhat more dramatic, but it is it: it happens to be one of the fics that I read during the time I was questioning my sexual identity.
One of the fics that helped me to accept the fact that I'm a closet transsexual.
Thanks for uploading here.
6/28/2013 c6 16Miyu Hinamori
Oooh, I always have those warm fuzzy feelings after I read this story. I feel all tingly and all and can't stop smiling. It's sad that there will be be no more interactions between the two.
How's Juilliard coming along?
4/1/2013 c4 19Kirinin
I so adore this story. In this chapter in particular, I see turns of phrase and ways of thinking about the characters that have influenced my own writing a great deal. I would draw the little less-than sign and a three to give you a heart, but ff-dot-net deletes them. :)

-K
2/23/2013 c6 HotaruSama00
That was a wonderful story. It was so different from the many others that I've read, and as such, I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you for writing it and sharing your creative ability with a mere reader like myself.
2/17/2013 c6 12mikebreslau
This is the most finely constructed, best written story that I have read in decades.
Thanks for posting!
12/16/2012 c6 1Zhor
That was a really nice ending. _
12/16/2012 c2 Zhor
Oh, into the frying-pan for Ranma...ouch.
12/16/2012 c1 Zhor
Interesting tie-in to your other story. I'm curious where this will go.
7/27/2012 c6 YurigirlzCrush
another excellent story! while this had a slightly different flavor than Genma's Daughter, it was nice to see Ranko's story carried on and mingled with a more familiar Ranma. the story was sweet, made me reach for my tissues at times, and really was excellently constructed. subtle little things like Ranma and Ranko using the same expressions at different points with Akane in the first chapter really stood out to me. all in all, great work, and I can't wait to get started on Notes from Julliard!
7/2/2012 c6 AkashicTraveller
Great story, I really enjoyed reading about Ranko interacting with a more cannon Ranma.
6/17/2012 c1 18Lerris
While I hate to see your web site go, I do like that your work is staying online. Also, while it has been awhile since I've read this, this was, nevertheless a very good story.
5/26/2012 c6 2Xanthia Sorel
First of all wooo for rereads. A very enjoyable story, very creative concept and well thought out.
68 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »