for The Truth About Scars

8/8/2020 c3 Annette11418
So good! I love how you put all their backstory into just 2 chapters and made it all work. Good job!
3/11/2018 c3 14Viniloversus
So Cute! and they are going to have a baby! oh gods! I love it! and I wish those harpies drowned in the black lake for making Sev and Hermione miserable, but it doesn't matter, surely seeing them happy despite their attempts at making their life miserable and being hexed by their friends will be more than enough.
12/28/2017 c3 littleladyangel
This story was so beautiful!
9/26/2016 c3 20Alytiger
I loved this fic. Really cute :3
9/26/2016 c1 Alytiger
Oh goodness I love this so far
6/7/2016 c3 2payneblack
how do you make these mean so sexy _
7/10/2015 c3 1AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis
I always get semi-annoyed when I read about pregnancy pushing people, but I really really REALLY enjoyed the other parts of the story. That was sweet. So adorable. 100/10. Will read again probably. Thank you for the good read.
3/25/2015 c3 vamp.beauty.freak
VERY Good!
9/30/2014 c3 Fraulein Takoor
So sweet! *I'm a hopeless romantic xD*
9/30/2014 c2 Fraulein Takoor
Extremely beautiful chapter! I loved it!
9/6/2014 c2 4cre8tvdeb
Very well done! I never thought of Draco having been a spy - I love that! Excellent idea! And all of the H/S interaction was priceless.
8/14/2014 c3 6romancefreak4ever
*flails like a maniac* Oh my goodness gracious! There you go again, making me fall in love with a couple that is so darn adorable and wonderful! Sheesh, coz, I can’t decide which is my favorite between HermionexDraco, HermionexSirius, or HermionexSnape ! You just write too darn good, that’s why. XD
Anyway, onto the review. Wow, as always, you are an incredible writer! By Salazar, you have such a wonderful way of hooking me onto your story with amazing description and great dialogue, I am basically devouring every word! Once again, I applaud you for your amazing way of being such an incredible writer, well done!
And don’t even get me started on the way you stuck so beautifully to the characters, especially Severus. Characters like him are HARD to stay true to when writing them in fan fiction, and yet you pulled it off so well, especially in the second chapter. I could picture Severus thinking every single thing of what you wrote when he was wrestling his feelings for Hermione. And I loved his snark, you also pulled that off so brilliantly.
I also absolutely loved the way you wrote how gently and slowly Hermione offered her friendship to Severus, starting with the simplest things of saying hello and smiling at him, slowly making her way to sitting by him and going out of her way to give him presents and talk to him. She didn’t push him to be instant friends with her. She just quietly and indirectly let him know that she was there for him and that she does care. And sometimes, that’s all a friendless person can ask for. That part of their friendship slowly beginning to blossom and then slowly turning into romance was wonderful, and I absolutely loved the way you wrote it. Severus Snape deserved and deserves a lot of love, and if anyone could be the one to give it to him, it’s Hermione. Well done, coz, well done. Brilliantly written as always.
8/14/2014 c1 romancefreak4ever
OH my gosh, this chapter is just FULL of awesomeness! First, there's the fact of Severus' AWESOME sarcasm! Goodness gracious, I haven't stopped giggling at his snide comments every time he opens his mouth in this chapter.
Second, there's Hermione, bless her kind hearted soul! I LOVE the way she gently sought out Severus' friendship slowly, bit by bit, earning his trust and friendship (even though he would never admit it out loud except to her.)
1/9/2014 c3 28retwin
I love this pairing and you created a very sweet story! Thank you for sharing.
10/20/2013 c3 RhodaBush
a sequel would be nice :)
67 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »