for The Telling Tale

2/22/2021 c32 193NeonZangetsu
May you rest in peace, my friend.
11/12/2020 c33 WastelandWanderer28
This is terrific!
11/5/2020 c33 jimster3644
I am literally crying right now as I realise that there are no more chapters
7/21/2020 c25 Guest
Congrats, you managed to make Kathryn a cunt and a Mary Sue.
7/21/2020 c33 Guest
Essentially all of this was jossed by canon lmao
5/12/2020 c33 2GuardianXAngel
I found this story yesterday afternoon and I have read it cover to cover. I love this story! Wheels within wheels, plots within plots. I do not know how you keep track of them all.

I know it has been many years since you last updated the story, and I hope you are well. Your health comes first after all.

However, when able please update the story. Do not let it die, your story deserves to be completed.
4/27/2020 c26 Ms. Sleepy Clover
Yea this is the part of the story where you try to get me to believe that after everything she done, shes gets kidnapped by fucking templars. Not believable.
4/27/2020 c21 Ms. Sleepy Clover
No wonder everyone is terrified of The Warden XD
4/24/2020 c8 Ms. Sleepy Clover
Yea, Dalish Elf dies from the taint without Duncan, and Dwarf Commoner dies of starvation.
12/26/2019 c33 1Bearmauls
Nooo! I'm up to the end, and this hasn't been updated in ages. But it's so good! One of the best things I've ever come across on this site. Gah. More, please?
9/30/2019 c33 speaker of babbel
Eternally waiting, much like your other fics. Whatever happened to Morrigan, and if you return to this story, are you gonna touch on Witchhunter DLC?
9/8/2018 c33 3Alakrux
Amazing. You have given depth to the warden very fe do. Looking forward to the next chapter.
8/14/2018 c33 4Cjonwalrus
Still one of my favorite da fics i hope you come back to it
8/4/2018 c33 Ronin Kenshin
awesome another great fic hope ya continue it one day great work
7/11/2018 c33 nim istar
an amazing story, glad i looked through your previous works. sad it appears abandoned though.
665 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »