for All In The Family

9/23/2012 c1 1Chomper4
This is a great story.
9/11/2012 c9 anonymous
Littlefoot's ancestor is Martin Luther King Jr.'s equivalent isn't it?
8/23/2012 c9 Bearybeary
Who little foot ancestor probably something very good, wonder who will it be.
5/5/2012 c6 Soon to have an account
Hey, are you going to do the world wars? Maybe Littlefoot's ancestor could have been General Eisenhower? I personally think tha would be a good idea.
5/5/2012 c4 Soon to have an acount
Ok, this is freaking cool, and let me guess, this is based on American History, Francessia(France) allies saurian(native american tribes), Britannia(England/Great Britain) sets up 13 colonies, and Hispania(Spain) conquers the tribes. What a wonderful idea, it seems history is repeating itself now.
4/22/2012 c1 38AnthroLover
Hi, I don't know if you have read the reviwe with the sugestion I leaved in your story "The Alternate Factor". Please give it a look. Oh, and I want to use this to leave another sugestion.

Is like: weath if in the world of the alternate univer of "The Alternate factor", existed a secret order named "Order of the Leaf and Claw" made by both flat and sharptooth alike, and witch goal was to keep balance bettwen the two, after the came of rainbow faces it was to to figth for the rights of the saurians, and after to keep the peace of the world, and after the "Day Whan Terra Held its Breath" was to keep an eye and protect Terra from possible attacks from outsiders, as well as fight for peace. They would act on they own, and would have tecnology beyond everything everyone else had, they would have agents in everyplace and even inside the federation.

Please, send me a message of what do you think about this ideia and the other. Thank you.
12/20/2011 c3 1FreedomR115
Hey man. The story itself so far looks promising i hope to see what you can do with this one. One complaint of mine though. In the second and third chapters it seems you keep referencing things that we (the reading audience) were never actually told. I don't know if this is intended because you plan to explain this later on. But as of now (12/20/11) it rely destroys the continuity of the story. But otherwise excellent work, it's a real pleasure to read.
12/6/2011 c1 15Falcon88
Hey, great to see you back writing Land Before Time fics. This is off to a promising start like always. Can't wait to see what you do with it.