for Brairs and Roses

7/27/2012 c1 7XxCRITICxX
It's not mean, it was actually touching. I do however think it was mean for you to have her laugh at his death, but she died soon after. Weird...
6/3/2012 c1 pablo
you're an ass you and your ability to create mixed emotion ... i hate your ass face ;-)
1/26/2012 c1 4IRISHWULFHOUND
ouch, my heart
12/4/2011 c1 Anchor
Personally, I thought that it was beautiful. I'm so happy that I have the privilege to read stuff like this. I'm immensely glad you put this up, I can't stand unfinished stories and this makes me feel a lot better. I can not wait for the next Feral chapters.
12/4/2011 c1 2AlphaScorpio
the little phrase reminds me of the comic "bittersweet candy bowl" just not this crazy, dramatic bomb here people, just be warned about the hard readingness, anyways, the drama is so weird, its enough to make you cry, luckly i didint cry 'achievments unlocked: didint cry to a drama fanfic' haha.
12/4/2011 c1 XanderN
Im sorry for being Quite an Ass But... What the fuck did I just read? I got every bit of it. Leo Loved Aeris his Entire Life. But he never told her. Then sooner or later he got Love Sick. Then he died when Aeris Rejected his love before His death. Then Aeris became Love Sick and Died, too. So they both died because they loved each other. But... I still don't get this at all... Good Chapter? Hell... I REALLY don't know what I just read...

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service