FanFiction.Net
for New Moon

8/20/2015 c6 3Furostomi-chan
This was cute and funny, so funny I was sad that it was over. I wish there were more to read and I know this is complete and 3 years old, but I truly did love this. Cheers!
6/8/2012 c6 5ninjamidori
X3

lol, she sat him for nothing... again!

XD
6/7/2012 c6 17UltimateOtakuGirl100
aw little fluff moment :3

plz update soon!
1/20/2012 c5 1Michelle Sinclair
Great story so far, Willowdove! It doesn't quite have the polish you would want in an original piece of course, but I feel you could pick those elements up in no time, given the smoothness of your writing now. What makes this such a satisfying fanfic piece is that you've captured the characters perfectly, while still putting your own fresh take on them. I grinned several times-great way with humor and with Inuyasha especially! :-) I hope there will be more chapters coming? Please?
1/19/2012 c5 5ninjamidori
YAAAAY!

XD

UPDATE SOON PLEEEEEEEZ!
1/18/2012 c5 7squirtlepokemon215
Please update! love it
1/16/2012 c4 17UltimateOtakuGirl100
Wow! If that was the end... Epic. If that wasn't... well... I don't know how you you could continue it, but your story is great so far!
1/7/2012 c4 5ninjamidori
HOLY CRAAAAAPPPPPP!

AAAHHHHH TELL ME THERES ANOTHER CHAPTER!

p.s. i've been waiting 4 them 2 kiss... XD

thanks
1/6/2012 c4 6TheUltimateMexican
awww! that was so cute and awesome! but... isn't japan's currency in Yen? not dollars?
12/12/2011 c1 14The Realm Eternal
To clarify...I meant that there would be no possible way for him to have any demon attributes that night. Peace!
12/12/2011 c2 The Realm Eternal
Umm...Inuyasha becomes fully human on the new moon...
12/12/2011 c2 Guest
This story is getting good. It's already fumny. Can't wait to see what they have to do for the money. Oh, and what is InuYasha going to do when he realizes she goes out on dates with Hojo? Hopefully he tells her how he feels or shows her. Plz update soon.
12/5/2011 c1 Guest
I really like the story and hope you continue it and soon.
12/4/2011 c1 jleeover26yahoo.com
Whoa didn't see that coming. Great story thought.
12/4/2011 c1 4Peya Luna
Nice! and definitely worth continuing *hint* though one thing: you might want to correct the part where she sits him...you accidently wrote rosemary instead of rosary and i was LOL for minutes, picturing inu with a wreath of herbs around his neck XD