for Edge of Forgiveness

4/2/2015 c1 Guest
I Love what you said about Luke never knowing when to stop when it came to her... Because he lo... Don't worry I figured out the rest. keep on writing Thaluke docs you do them really well! Bravo and Encore!
6/27/2012 c1 I am in love with Food
just cried. wow.
12/23/2011 c1 a ghost in schoolclothes
This is very, VERY good. The emotions are very accurate and you kept true to everything in the books-which is what everyone should do, especially the good writers like you. Congrats on writing such a gut-wrenchingly good story. :)
12/9/2011 c1 yourbiggestfan
this is beautiful

you're an amazing writer, and i think there should be more thaliaxluke fics on fanfiction. thank you so much for this, it made my week.
12/7/2011 c1 Thuke fan. Just sayin
Will there be another chapter? The story status doesn't say complete.. So I remain hopeful.
12/7/2011 c1 11nochance
You do angst so well.
12/5/2011 c1 2Elisabeth's Teacup
Dancing in the Minefield, I should probably say you're the BEST thalia/luke story writer I've found in here. You portray the characters so brilliantly and pour out their emotions as if they were your own.Keep it up!

-Dianna xx
12/5/2011 c1 83567893564355788
I liked this; it was a nice companion to Leave the World Behind. (That's what it's called, right? Sorry, too lazy to look.) Yet again, second person leaves me astounded. I suck at writing in second person, so I really like how your two fics are written.
12/5/2011 c1 Aquar0cks
Wow... This is amazing, I loved how you portrayed Luke and thought you did a really good job and I hope you wirte more on it!

Maybe you could do a chapter on his rebirth or something because that would be really interesting...

Thanks for making my night at 9:58 PM ! :) :)
12/4/2011 c1 5Mellimon
This is really epic! The pov was was masterfully conceived. Will there be another chapter? A chapter of rebirth?
12/4/2011 c1 105LarielRomeniel
I LOVED this. I think you really painted Luke very well. Going off to check out your other stuff!