for I'll Try

12/25/2011 c2 24Lmb111514
What about "Clocks" by Coldplay for Failsafe? Other than that I can't think of anything else, not even episodes for the loose songs but if I do then I'll tell you right away. Well, Merry Christmas!:)
12/25/2011 c2 16Unleash The Shadow
"I'm Just a Kid" will go with Homefront very well. Like the hardships he had during that episode while trying to appear calm and strong for Artemis's sake. (Gosh, this is making my muse strike again)

"I'm Still Here" would fit nicely with that one episode where Dick and Bruce have that bonding moment. I forget which one. Might be something like Dick reflecting on the thoughts of what Bruce might be thinking of Kaldur. I have no idea xD

And I never heard the last song. And this is on mobile, so I doubt I can go look it up. So here you go! Hope this is of some help :)
12/25/2011 c2 Ishkadooble
Loose song- Don't Cry Out Loud by John Barrowman.

:D It even mentions the circus.
12/22/2011 c1 24Lmb111514
This was absolutely amazing I loved it, it was definitely in Robin's character and definitely what he would think. Please keep writing great things like this! Until then, Happy Holidays!:)
12/5/2011 c1 56Scotty1609
auuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh! loved it!
12/5/2011 c1 5NerdGirl112
Oh my goodness! I LOVE that song. In fact, I listened to it about a week ago, and it had been years since I had heard it. And now? I bought it on my iPod last Friday! And then I come on FanFiction and I see a story named after one of my favorite songs? I just had to read it. :) You're totally right, the song fits Robin. Now I have to go watch the videos that you were talking about... ;) Your story was awesome! The song totally fit. :)
12/5/2011 c1 TheGrayson
Oh mah god. I've been waiting for somebody to do a shot about I'll Try ever since I started watching the show. And it was so sad and Robin was so cute a-and Black Canary makes such an awesome mom (so get moving, Ollie) and I just loved all of it.
22 « Prev Page 1 2