FanFiction.Net
for Emerald Eye's

1/9 c3 carneyjarred
You do know that ivy actually hates joker with a unbridled passion due to abusing Harley.
9/6/2021 c5 starboy454
Excellent story so far
9/6/2021 c5 1tamarayann97
it's ok
9/29/2020 c6 Guest
Sorry for your loss... i know it’s no conciliation but...sorry...
2/7/2019 c6 Jacob Fritzsching
Please update your story soon!
7/9/2017 c6 2Times Writer
Sorry for your loss.
12/22/2016 c6 Guest
I'm sorry for your loss
I know you probably heard that a lot
A member of my family died a little bit ago
I know how it feels
I'm so sory
11/20/2016 c6 5Twilight Eris Stellaris
Oh, ow wow girl... I'm sorry that happened. :( I... I don't really know what to say... I lost precious people too, but still, I know it's different for each and eveyone. Thus, I can only say that I wish the best of fortune and a good recovery for you.

Regarding the story, I would be willing to adopt it. Granted, I would make a few changes, nothing too important, just correct a few typos here and there and adding a little bit wherever I feel it's lacking. The decision is up to you though.
8/22/2016 c6 Kaye
I'm really sorry. You might be tired of hearing it, and I know I definitely was, but I'm so sorry, and I know what it's like to lose a sibling. I didn't know your sister personally, and it's not my place to say how much she'll be missed, but she was an amazing writer, and I'm sure she was just as amazing as a person.
5/11/2016 c6 YamixD
i'm sorry for your los
4/18/2016 c6 2BooksRockGirl
I'm not going to say sorry for your loss because I know that it doesn't help but I think it's amazing what you are doing to remember your sister and the fact you told the people who like her work what had happened. Good luck.
3/28/2016 c6 davignonr
I am sorry for your loss.
3/27/2016 c6 Guest
Well hun all o have to say is even though the ones we love may be gone like the river time is ever flowing it will get better and as long as those remain remember her than she shall never be forgotten my name is Rebekah and avid reader of fanfiction
3/29/2016 c6 14twilightserius
condolences it is hard losing family specially siblinga. i wiah you the blessings of thw gods and goddesses.
3/29/2016 c6 10Genisis Prime
Your sister was an amazing author, and her flair will be missed in the fanfiction community...

I am sorry for your loss
83 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »