for Both Sides Of You

1/27/2014 c2 Mio
There is not much about RukiHime but I LOVE THIS ONE continueee please!
(Sorry my english is very very bad LOL)
10/9/2013 c1 27kirune12
I wanna see some delicious GrimmIchi
3/3/2013 c2 TheLastOne
Mm, interesing plot. I'm a IchiRuki fan, so this is new for me. Hope you update soon 'cause I like it so far.
1/8/2013 c2 Leoboz
This is awesome and funny
7/11/2012 c2 Just an Anon
._. Rukia... cute girl by day, ...attractive male at night. Interesting.
Please continue OP
4/9/2012 c2 nicholee33
Update soon I can't wait till orihime shows up in the story
4/9/2012 c1 nicholee33
This story has a good plot to it can't wait to read more
1/23/2012 c2 4Pisces00
This seems like an interesting gender bender fic.
12/8/2011 c2 8Whorcrux-x-x
I'm chilled out now. I'm beyond giving a shit and will continue to do my own thing. =)
12/8/2011 c2 FaNdOm BiTcHsLaP
sorry for the delay! WHOA! what a bunch of crybabies! wtf is this?

me and crazy yaoi fetishes. with Rukia sounding so interesting and Ichigo obviously still kinda liking her, I bet he'd try to keep her before giving her over to orihime. He'll try! I just know he won't help himself! yeah. I think the only ichiruki i can stand is if Rukia is a guy. I'm a sick sick person.

Love ya bunches ttyl

Check out my profile! It'll made ya laugh! one brownie point for me! and I really meant to say tards but I left it as turds. it fits them perfectly.

like a banged up bendy cockring
12/7/2011 c1 Whorcrux-x-x
The stupid 'tards' spammed my profile because they know I think their ship sucks fetid assholes, so I've cancelled the poll and will write the Ulqui/Hime once 'Salvation' is done. Hurray!

Now I'm going to draw some horrid anti-doujinshi because I know how they cry when I do that shit. Stuff like this just makes me more anti which makes me happy for some reason. It's fun to hate something and be edged on with it. Now I'm tempted on turning this fic completely around! *smells nice clean air*
12/7/2011 c2 SomeoneWhoLikesBleach
A tie! Please don't tell me that! I'm going to start going to forums to get people to vote just to get Ulquihime. I swear it! This chapter gave more information than before. I like how you got the Rukia boy during the night. Her personality hasn't changed one bit which is weird! She's still her even when she's in male form. Everything she said to Ichigo in his room had me going-Yeah. That's Rukia for you! She doesn't put up with any bullcrap.

You said there would be some moments between Ichiruki. I think I can stand it. I wasn't able to read your drabble. Haven't gotten to it yet, so I'm still in the maybe stages of Ichiruki. I'm liking the idea of Rukihime more, yet the thought of yuri makes me break out in hives though from what I see Rukia and Orihime might not need to go that far.

Can't wait for another chapter for All Along and to see Orihime meet the male Rukia in this story. She's going to panic if she sees her like that!
12/5/2011 c1 SomeoneWhoLikesBleach
I was shocked when I got an author alert for a Rukia gender bender! I'm not into this kind of thing but the first chapter was good with Rukia's turmoil in accepting her body after everything. I really felt bad for her. Anybody in that position would feel awful I think. Still though! You have to finish Salvation! Then work on Ulquihime even though this story sounds interesting. I'm almost giving into the idea!

If you do some yuri scenes, can you warn me or put some separators? I'm not quite ready for that kind of thing yet, though I can tolerate a male Rukia with Hime. I can't believe I said that! I'm sick, but this first chapter promises it will be good and realistically done.

I'm still crossing my fingers that Ulquihime will win the poll though.
12/5/2011 c1 FaNdOm BiTcHsLaP
I can't belive you did it. I just know it'll be a a magnet for lurkers and closet perverst. I like it though so I'll read it!