FanFiction.Net
for To the hearts content

5/19/2015 c3 kuroh
countinue please I want to read more
10/26/2014 c3 kuroh
countinue please :(
9/6/2014 c3 kuroh
please
7/15/2014 c3 kuroh
countinue please
1/5/2013 c3 BlackRaven
I am so sorry to 'ear that and I totally agree with ye. Ye are an awsome writer please continue writing or tell us the website to read the rest of the story :"( I 'ope ye are doing okay and I truly an so very very very sorry :( :) (P.S I think I speak for all of us out their and say we will all miss you if you don't finish writing. But I am 'appy for ye. )
6/28/2012 c2 2mypastnobodybussiness
i can't wait to read more X)
i simply love your story and i just have to read the next chapter,
can't wait to read more :)
6/24/2012 c3 10hotxhotguy
will sing you me up?
6/9/2012 c2 8irmina
so sad
4/10/2012 c1 1Ryzuya
intresting ;o plzzzzz update
4/4/2012 c2 cscott2
continue it is a really amazing story so far and i have a feeling it will be even better farther on
4/3/2012 c2 12LuanRina
Oh, for God's sake, Kaname-sama! Stop thinking only about that stupid, useless, shallow, idiotic whore, will you? It's damn annoying how you never consider others' feelings and always put them below those of that annoying slut! *shoots the bitch to death repeatedly* Seriously, about time you realized how hurt Zerorin is, and by your foolish pureblood self too, dammit! *scolds stupid Kaname-sama* Well, at least it has finally occurred to your brilliant mind there *huffs*

Loved Kaname-sama&Zero-chan moments. It's great that Kaname-sama finally got to see how soft and hurt and vulnerable Zero-chan is *nods* But I really feel so sorry for our little Zerorin. . .It makes my own heart hurt seeing in how much pain he is. Though it was so sweet and touching, yet sad and painful at the same time, how Zero-chan called Ichirun in his sleep. . .*sobs*

I truly hope it'll get better for Zero-chan sooner *sighs sadly*

Anyway, glad you gave us another chapter. Can't wait for the next one as well!

PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! :D
4/3/2012 c2 ben4kevin
you know? In the manga all of zero's suffering is all because of Kaname.
12/5/2011 c1 LuanRina
A little short for me, but the start seems very interesting in my opinion *nods*

Awww poor Zero-chan, so stressed. The poor thing really needs some rest *hugs Zerorin comfortingly* Really looking forward to seeing what will happen next! Please update soon! :D
12/5/2011 c1 5jelloisawesome263622