FanFiction.Net
for The Better Man

3/28/2012 c1 32The Wuzzy
I can't believe this is the first one you did...it's amazing like all the others :D
2/3/2012 c1 23CreepingMuse
Wow. Wow. The entire first part of this story is so perfect I can't even express it. Both the ideas expressed and the pitch-perfect Damon voice are just mind-boggling. That Damon was trying to emulate Katherine, and by extension, Stefan. How his humor and his sarcasm are a cover. How yeah, he's a murderer, but largely one without malice, and one who's trying to move forward. The line about Lexi. The disdain over the diary and the "fluffy woodland creatures." Adore it. And then cap it all off with the line about still being a dick? Wonderful blending of humor.

Now you have to write more. Hurry up, will ya? ;)
12/31/2011 c1 kat
A great story. You got Damon's fear and uncertainty right and his thought-line and intentions were very clear. Thanks for posting.
12/20/2011 c1 17Last Marauder of Five
Really good!

I liked the way you wrote about Damon in the first one-shot, he was very in-character.

The second story was so cute! I loved the part where Damon asks her if she's sure that she wants to be with him.

Keep writing!
12/11/2011 c1 proudwlw
This is really amazing and I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next!

I love it!

XoxoWhitney
12/6/2011 c1 700JLO
Very good fanfic.
12/5/2011 c1 20ink-stained dreams
I have to say, this is much more high-quality than most of the fics I see in the TVD section, so THANK YOU for that. You have no idea how great it is to read a fic that's so full and descriptive (and grammatically correct). And I love the way you've portrayed the chemistry between Damon and Elena as more than just physical.

And that first part, where Damon complains about Stefan, is just hilarious.

Lovely moments and lovely writing~
12/5/2011 c1 9The Soft Smell of Rain
Great story! well-written and a good read:)