for Passages

1/22/2015 c1 pokefan22546
HECK YEAH!
12/8/2011 c1 822akaStoryteller
I always thought there should have been a bit more fallout from Dean having to claw his way out of his casket. Nice work!
12/6/2011 c1 38sidjack
I can feel the panic Dean is wrapped in, the tightness of boots, too small rooms and doors that can't get him out fast enough. I adore Sam blushing and Dean's hugging notice of how Sam has changed and the sickness pushing Dean farther out the door, but, you let Sam come too and that makes this a gentle heart filled tale and I cannot read it enough.

Dean: "I love it."

Me too
12/6/2011 c1 nwspaprtaxis
Aw. This one kind of made my heart ache. I can see Dean having a hard time after clawing out of the coffin. And this kind of claustrophobia is so so so so believable. I love how Dean just can't stand to be penned in and he only feels safe if he's outside or in the Impala. Poor baby. But Sam's so great, fitting himself around this new Dean and adapting. And I can so believe a chest cold getting to Dean and making him feel even more claustrophobic than usual.
12/6/2011 c1 110Enkidu07
Mock-drying Sam's hair, you're rewarded with dimples. "I love it."

Such a sweet image! I love the dimples and the playfulness in the midst of the angst.
12/6/2011 c1 21GaelicAngel
I loved this, always though waking up in that coffin had to had some effect on Dean.

Loved it an dgreat piece.
12/6/2011 c1 365SupernaturallyEgocentric
Very well done.
12/5/2011 c1 17TaraHalliwell
This was really good. I liked the idea of Dean having claustrophobia.