for Somewhere With You

7/17/2018 c1 2Chinpo Sama
after two years of reading this story I’m back here about to reread, I could never forget how emotional and attached I got to it and it’s truly one of my favorite stories ever read. Please someone! Finish the story~
9/19/2017 c19 BabayBunny
PLEASE! I hope this continues. There are so few Loveless fics in the first place and this is my very favorite of them all.
9/6/2016 c19 4sakuya.R.nondo
I know you've probably heard this a thousand times but you should really update this it's too good to let it go to waste and I wold love to see how ritsuka and seimei's relationship plays out.
8/30/2016 c19 Niuniz
This is simply the best, i'm a little suprised how perfect it is, I honestly squealed a few times. I hope you will update because it would be such a shame to see this fic abandoned. And there's so few seimei/ritsuka stories where seimei is not complete psychopath. Oh please Great Authors give us more of this beauty!
7/30/2016 c19 Guest
Ritsuka/Seimei over Ritsuka/Soubi. Anyday. Pls update soon I love the story so much that I actually woke up after dreaming about watching it on my TV. It's the greatest fanfiction I have read in years.
6/19/2016 c19 Wolves
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I cannot express in words how amazing this fanfiction is! Please don't tell me you've abandoned this story! Seriously I love this story and cannot wait for an update!
6/11/2016 c19 2Chinpo Sama
Please please please please update! This story is so good and has so much potential to end amazingly, honestly I prefer this story plot over the main one! I laughed, I may have even cried and I definitely felt anger with the characters which shows how great the writing skills and plot is. I can't stop thinking about this fic and it will gnaw inside my mind that it hasn't been completed, I swear I may have even had a dream about it last night, please even you guys can't finish it maybe pass it on to someone who can? It's heartbreaking how long itS been since its been updated! (Posted as guest on accident)
6/10/2016 c19 Guest
Please please please please update! This story is so good and has so much potential to end amazingly, honestly I prefer this story plot over the main one! I laughed, I may have even cried and I definitely felt anger with the characters which shows how great the writing skills and plot is. I can't stop thinking about this fic and it will gnaw inside my mind that it hasn't been completed, I swear I may have even had a dream about it last night, please even you guys can't finish it maybe pass it on to someone who can? It's heartbreaking how long itS been since its been updated! \3
4/29/2016 c19 ShannieTheYaoiLover
As always, this chapter was fantastic! I hope you will update again soon! I'd love to know how this story will end.
12/15/2015 c19 Sun
This fanfic is so good that I visit to check the updates every day. I would appreciate it if you continue to update it to its completion. Thank you for your work. I truly am interested in this fanfic.
10/4/2015 c1 Fearless
Pleeeeaaaasseeee update! Love your story. Best fanfiction on here!
8/1/2015 c1 2kate-sama
pleasseee updatee
6/25/2015 c19 Endless
Please update! Been waiting months for the new chapter and this fanfiction is possibly the best I've read in a long time!
4/27/2015 c19 2Chi Cheshire Neko
One of the best loveless stories I have ever read and the dynamic between Seimei and Ritsuka is so captivating and lovely and words cannot describe how I love/live for the SeimeixRitsuka u have created in this story. The dark and obsessive/creepy hawt ness charactereization that is Seimei was beautiful. And poor Soubi and Kio got me with all the angst, pain and sadness 3

Love ur work really hope to see more *0*