for Marvel vs Capcom: Dawn of a New Day

3/23 c5 Lulupusheen1991
I would love to see this story continue.I love how you put my favorite characters from many of my favorite games from Capcom in this story,such as Jedah and goes for Marvel characters as well.

I hope you can continue the story,because I really enjoy it a lot.
2/8/2017 c5 jojo6
Why wasnt Spidey in the first chapter, hes like the mascot and he needs to be with megaman or ryu not guy from final fight.

Wolverine can eff off so an wade, i hate it when Spidey plays a small part in mvc fics. Can u write him as aan player along with X.
2/4/2015 c1 Guest
It's a shame u can't continue this fanfic. I really liked the characters u added with an evil alliance n everyrthing. It's hard for me to find fanfics with more than just the main cast. It would have been epic but it's ur choice n I'll just have to fantasize the rest. Thanks for trying though. **
11/10/2014 c5 kyle
This is so good. I want to see it continue. I cannot wait.
11/5/2014 c5 nekochan1994
Awesome job.
11/1/2014 c4 nekochan1994
... Fuck. And Good Job!
11/1/2014 c3 nekochan1994
So many people... all at once... head spinning... *feint*

*raises a weak thumb's up*

P.S. might I suggest dividing it up into multiple chapters?
11/1/2014 c1 nekochan1994
The meeting of the villains could have gone better but overall this fic is very interesting. A lot of characters from both worlds that should have been present in MvC 3 weren't. Looking forward to reading!
9/2/2014 c1 Guest
I really like this fanfic! Its quite good especially you adding all those other characters in. I really wish there was more!
10/18/2013 c5 Omegamorph
Loving the use of some of the more overlooked Capcom characters so far.
5/1/2013 c5 8i write ships not tragedies
*sniff* n-no Phoenix Wright... WHAAAAAAAAAA!
11/25/2012 c4 1DivineBahamutXZ
I finally decide to sign up on , and I did it just to review this AWESOME kick-ass story of yours! Really, the way you describe the characters and each of theirs personalities and battles in detail is great!

I like very much how you depicted the intro of MVC3 in your own way AND how you included more members of the MARVEL/CAPCOM universe! Yeah! I'm lookin' forward for the sixth chapter.

Just a little request: I'll really like if you make a Chris/Morrigan pairing, or at the very least if they teamed up. I enjoyed the part of the intro of MVC3 when Chris catched Morrigan, saving her without a second thought despite of surely knowing that she is not human. I think they'd make a very interestin' couple; besides, as far as I can tell, there are NO chris/morrigan stories, anywhere. Whatever your choice, I'll follow this cool story to the end!
Keep up the good work!

BUT, just a little advice. Please, whatever you do, PLEASE include the lethal protector, Venom. He's a legendary MARVEL character like Spiderman and it's a crime that he wasn't included in MVC3 nor UMVC. I'm worried about you! If the V-man finds out that not only the spotlight-stealing pest Spiderman is here, but that ALSO Carnage ( the only being that Venom, as imposible as it sounds, despises even MORE than Spiderman) is included here while he's not, AGAIN, he's gonna be ROYALLY pissed! Knowin' him, he'll not stop until he finds you and eats your liver!
7/18/2012 c4 Guest
Wait a minuite. Why are the villians trusting Dormannu and Shuma-Gorath? Trusting them is like trusting Cthullu! If anything, thevillians should be going "Holy shit, how do we get rid of these guys before they wreck everything?" not acting like they're Apocalypse's flunkies! Did you even do your research on those two guys?
7/14/2012 c5 AvengedVeralin
I love this story. Keep up the good work sir!
6/21/2012 c5 Unsung Senpai
MIND BLOWING #1: Cody under Phoenix Wright as his defense attorney!

M.B. #2: Chuck and Frank are back in their games...together...in this story...fanstory...whatever...

M.B. #3: Zero and Viewtiful Joe know's eachother (Zero's experience with Tatsunoko vs Capcom fight experience? XD)

Still think there should be later in story (If you already did/didn't plan it) some hero's conflict hero should be maybe to start a fight, perhaps one doesn't like anothers method of taking down their opponent. Ex: Dante is all smack talk, maybe irriates Insert marvel hero name and doesn't like how he doesn't take situation serious, but I'm not gonna force you. Just outta let you know.

And I know is in, and so is Zero, maybe suprise his creation is active when "His" Zero in progress is still in stasis in his time line. Maybe takes advantage of this using a remote control of turning Zero against X and others.

Above all else, looking forward to more.
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »