for The Message

12/20/2014 c1 1guardianofdragonlore
The future of man.
10/7/2013 c1 EmotionalDreamer101
That was so cute :D I love this. Poor Merlin, I love Protective and caring Arthur XD
10/23/2012 c1 7Chocolatekat
I love it. short and intense. great writing!
9/7/2012 c1 2MilleniumHeart323
AWWWWW D:
So awesomeeee
7/15/2012 c1 2Yuki082
will there not be more?
i really liked it. i feel like it could go somewhere.
thanks for writing!
Yuki
6/24/2012 c1 3perfectionsettling
Wow. This was gorgeously written. It had an air of mystery and intrigue and then wham! It became gruesome and I shivered at the descriptions of the vision. This was very powerful. And the hurt/comfort was absolutely heartwrenching.

Thank you for sharing doll!
12/26/2011 c1 19ncisgirl4ever
Amazing,fantastic...Even if I say all the good adjectives of the English language I wouldn't be able to describe this story still"sniffs and a tear falls from cheeks"Please,keep up the good work.Can I ask you a question?Could you suggest me other Merlin stories that are like that?If you do,then thank you so much!Again,excellent work!
12/10/2011 c1 27Ocean Mint Leaves
That was absolutely amazing! It NEEDS a second chapter and then a third...can't wait to see where you are going with this
12/6/2011 c1 11Laughy-Taffy the Grape
That was . . . pretty depressing. Yeah. Basically, I'm not entirely sure what was going on.
12/6/2011 c1 11MamzelleHermy
OH MY GOD ! That was absolutly GREAT and NEED a second part ! Absolutly ! You can't leave them like that !
12/6/2011 c1 6Ananas Comosus
Holy crap! That's the most elegant thing I have to say. Was that meant to be numerous wars or just WWII, since I assume that was a nuclear bomb Merlin witnessed?