for The Family Ring

6/21/2012 c8 182Luiz4200
What's this Black Out Day?
6/21/2012 c8 3ArtemisKey
Thats not fair, the reader also has to pass judgement too, because if they are underaded they shouldnt be reading m. I label my stories t becaus i use some language, some sudggustive themes and frankly i dont know which direction my writing will go! Its also the writer who has to be sure on the ratings.

If they are so concerned about the m fics, create an area on the site for them. So people wo dont want to read them dont come across them, and those who do can find them.

M is fof mature, technically i could read them, im in my mid teens, i cold also play violent videogames, but i choose not.

Just because some people make bad decidions doesnt mean everyone else should take the fall too.
4/25/2012 c7 1serenityselena
wonderful story ^_^
1/10/2012 c7 5eliza.writes.stuff
Aweee, I love how Lily and Scorpius end up together, theirs was by far my favorite, though Draco and Astoria was a close second. I liked this very much, it was unique and well thought out. Excellent job!
1/10/2012 c6 3ArtemisKey
this is good please continue- i like the Scorpius/Rose parings... if you agree you can write one about them!
1/3/2012 c2 10Y.K.Willstone
Awww so cute love the story.
12/24/2011 c2 5jennyellen
What a beautiful idea. Really well written. Loved it :)
12/6/2011 c2 3ArtemisKey
this was so good! (very heart-warming)
12/6/2011 c2 17the dark euphie
This might have some intersting consequences. Wonder who the ring will choose?
12/6/2011 c1 16Spottedpool
cool, cant wait to read it! =)
12/6/2011 c1 3sonolamore
this idea sounds really interesting! I'm adding to my alert so I can read when you've posted :) looking forward to it!

ps, i'd reallyyy appreciate it soo much if you have the time to drop by and take a look at (and maybe review? pretty please?) my marauder era fic, Who's the Bully! :) thanks!