for The Panaceam Report

2/1/2018 c1 SakuraS41
I loved this! I'm glad there was a kind of resolution to the previous fic.
The speech from Luffy was really good, I just found myself in tears.
Thanks so much for this wonderful fic!
5/6/2017 c1 24Sesshomarusama3
Dude I was so scared Luffy was gonna deck the crap outta Zoro! But then you turned it around in the most 'Luffy' way, and I was so happy! You write these characters so freaking well!
4/10/2016 c1 The Richmaster
(add-on)
Out of curiosity, did any of their bounties change? given the information that Zoro had, the crew is definitely more dangerous than was previously known
4/10/2016 c1 3The Richmaster
This was a great add-on; I particularly liked how Luffy reacted.
1/22/2016 c1 5Red Voident Dragon
I think I'm re-reading this a second? third time? Seriously the end cracks me up, how sly of Zoro to get the last hit on Sanji. xD
6/12/2015 c1 5Mithril Lace
Okay, glad I went and read this despite saying I was only gonna go find fluff. All I can say is I was grinning through most of that, and I feel closure xD And I have to stop reading your stuff tonight because it's too good and I need to sleep eventually and I won't if I keep this up.

SO! Until next time. For real this time.
4/17/2015 c1 Mystery Guest
Guess who?

It's me again! The 'mystery Guest.' Oh god, Luffy's rubbed off on me. Anyway, I came to tell you about your amazing story. Loved you how were able to take your fic 'Mindshattered' and close it off with the bit of suspense that was needed. Great story, loved every bit of it (except the Alchemist himself for being an asshole to Zoro). Please write more One Piece- I can't explain it, but your writing makes me so happy! Keep up your amazing work, and don't forget I'll be reviewing quite a bit, just cuz I love your work more than anyone else's I've read on the site. ;)

- Mystery Guest (Used to be: Guest that reviews on all your stories XD)
12/17/2014 c1 10Yvonne Park
haha Great job! I'm glad that Zoro was able to finally forgive himself. Definitely a good one-shot to go with the story. :)

-Yvonne
8/4/2014 c1 14not-active.abandoned-account
Ooh! An extra scene as well? Gotta check that out. I loved this. Sanji jumping in front of Zoro, their playful banter at the end... :D
11/24/2013 c1 5almost raining
Nakamaship. One of the concepts most highly regarded by me. That and cats. Your stories are in league with the cats. This is one of the highest complements I can give. This applies to your other stories as well. Nakama, good stories and cats. You are what makes this random realm worthwhile.
6/11/2013 c1 9sylver rain
Heyyy so glad I caught this! Yes I think it was a wonderful ending to Mindshattered. I remember leaving that fic loving it but also feeling a little troubled by the way things were concluded - being that one of the most wonderful things in the world is when truth is revealed.

Wonderful writing. You should do more Sanji fics - I think you're exceptionally talented with writing him!
3/5/2013 c1 x.summergrey.x
yes this feels like the story is now complete since everyone knows. and zoro can heal better now.
1/25/2013 c1 Mugiwara Otome
This is absolutely touching!

You my friend are an absolute genius.

If there were an ultra like button i would press it. 20 times.
1/1/2013 c1 FlyingLemonKitteh
Zoro I love you soo much! My favourite character ever!
9/16/2012 c1 7dandiwishes
Hahahahahahaha! Dang it, this totally lightened the dark mood from Mindshattered. Of course nakama are nakama, and Luffy is Luffy. :D
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »