for The Panaceam Report

12/7/2011 c1 3Ophelion
Oh wow this is great! You did a great job with wrapping things up. The Zoro/Sanji nakamaship is as great as ever here, but I love that everyone ELSE had such great nakamaship, too. Thank you for writing Luffy so brilliantly; you didn't make him a complete idiot, but he was still so in-character! He's a genius when it comes to fighting and friendship, and that's why we love him. :D

The ending was perfect. I really enjoy how you write these two interacting with NO romantic implications. It's really refreshing.

Thanks a lot for the read! Cheers!
12/7/2011 c1 1Ysaye
Nice One-Shot, I liked it. Guess I'll be looking into Mindshattered now.

Luffy's and the others' reaction to Zoro's self-convinced "betrayal" was really in-character, while in the manga I just can't imagine one of the Monster Trio giving in to torture, it wouldn't fit the characters Oda built up. Maybe getting tortured, yes, but rescued in time.
12/6/2011 c1 5Majin Hentai X
Nice an extra epilouge chapter. Good feel to it and the very last wrap up of a dark and epic story.

So I have to ask since FI is coming to a close does that mean your going to start using the post time skip crew. After all in the New World there are monsters, island, and people who can face down the improved strawhats legitimately so you can put them through hell.

Keep writing VK your one of my favorites of all time.
12/6/2011 c1 25Kaoru likes One Piece
I was so happy to find the new story alert by YOU! I love your OP fics, I loved mindshatered so this secuel its a nice surprise! YEaH!

Excelent plot, excelent crew interactions,:D
12/6/2011 c1 142Tatsumaki-sama
I'm probably sobbing like Franky right now. This was another beautiful story and we finally get to see the reveal and confrontation of Luffy and the others realizing what had really happened to Zoro. I loved the way that Sanji just jumped between Luffy and Zoro, thinking that Luffy was really going to hurt Zoro (you tricked us all there for a few minutes). And Luffy's speech, the group hug and everyone assuring Zoro that they don't blame him, Zoro finally forgiving himself, the ending conversation between Zoro and Sanji ... just *sniff*. This story really made my day after reading this. Keep up the amazing work!
12/6/2011 c1 14OneDreamADay
Aww Karma, you're at it again, being mean to Zoro.

That said, I really liked this. it added the finishing touches for Mindshattered, and I enjoyed reading this.

With all the information that the Alchemist had, somehow it was bound to end up in the Marines hands. It's a scary thought,

knowing enemy knows all your moves and you can't really do much about it.

I do like that Sanji was trying to protect Zoro, even if it didn't do much.

An angry Luffy is terrifying, and he felt so bad for similar role as he was willing to to have Luffy beat the crap out of him and not even explain the situation. Good thing Sanji was there to explain everything, otherwise knows what could've happened.

good story as always, Karma. can't wait to see more from you.
12/6/2011 c1 15loveanimes1996
I, for one, is quite understanding about why Zoro wanted to stay silent. Heck, I was pissed of as hell that he refused to say anything but really, in this kind of situation, I don't think that Luffy should've punched Zoro (I know, I'm a hypocrite). In my opinion, it's really hard to tell someone something like that. I rather think that the reason why Zoro didn't tell them what had happened is not because he didn't trust them enough but rather because he felt guilty. It's REALLY hard. You might be able to accept what you did but in your own eyes, it doesn't make anything you did seem less bad. That's what I think, anyways. I'm really glad that you have posted this! Can't wait for the next fic!

P.-S.: Have you finished akurosa's fics yet? I know two other fics that out of all of the people who read, all have said that it's the best/sweetest/most adorable/heartbreaking Nakamaship fics ever. The first is "Til You Feel It All Around You" (Really long: a 59k long oneshot but really THE most adorable fic ever. Almost made me cry.) and the second is "Sansen Sekai" (also cute but a way off compared to "Til You Feel It All Around You".) I HIGHLY recommend them if you haven't read them yet. :D
12/6/2011 c1 14Aku Maru
You managed to create a scene I've been trying to figure out how to do since I read your Mindshattered and AstroKender's Final Betrayal. And ever since the canon had Usopp beg for forgiveness and to rejoin the crew I've always wondered how the other crewmembers would react if they wanted to rejoin the crew after whatever reason. I loved your interpretation of this and this makes a most excellent followup to Mindshattered.

And Zoro does look badass in his green army coat.

Great work. Great Characterization. And if only I could get into Sanji's mind like you then I might feel more comfortable writing in the One Piece Universe.
12/6/2011 c1 10cy-grl
I got this particular feeling of emptiness and sadness again, which I always feel when reading Mindshattered. Beautiful piece. Unforgettable. This too.

Do you think any more one-shots will follow in the future?
12/6/2011 c1 Raphie114
AW DARN! I forgot everything that went on Mind Shattered, I remember super duper liking it, but I don't remember anything else! Feeling like re-reading it, problem is I have exams! T^T

No can do, have to wait till vacation =.='

Thank you for writing this, I'm sure I'll like it! ^.^

And if you actually read my ranting here's an extra Thank you! xD
40 « Prev Page 1 .. 3