for If I Die before I Wake

10/6/2018 c6 2Hazelaid
Only Crowley was a human because he ahs bones. I had always thought that Crowley and Loki would have gotten along, so by default, Gabriel and him are friends/slight enemies. (They are still an angel and a demon)
10/6/2018 c5 Hazelaid
I want to know Sam's and Dean's reactions to Gabriel's knockout spot.
12/28/2017 c5 2Wolvesbane01
That was a great chapter and correct me if im wrong but was that a Good Omens reference putting Aziraphale in there? .
5/14/2017 c13 23angel de acuario
pero los Leviatanes no fueron liberados por Castiel accidentalmente debido a que abrió la puerta y accidentalmente los absorbió cómo funcionaria aquí eso , para que logren salir .
1/22/2017 c30 Guest
Absolutely love the story I am thankful you wrote as much as you did.
I don't know if you will ever see this but I really enjoyed it so thank you.
6/20/2015 c27 NinjaGirl9797
if the poll doesn't work just do different chapters with alternate endings maybe.
7/10/2014 c29 1Furionknight
I look forward to more :)
7/9/2014 c29 vsama
death is somewhere laughing his himself to tears because of That Day.
1/13/2014 c7 dogluvva99
I wish Michael and Lucifer would just top fighting. Freaking idjits. Oh Gabriel. The pain you must suffer.
9/27/2013 c28 9Tacodestroyeravenger
To be honest (not in a mean way) Why make them grow up again? Doesn't that change who they are cause they weren't raised the same way? Sorry I just think it's the experiences that make you who you are... And I like Luci and Gabe and Would prefer they don't change...
But hey it's not my story and if that is what you want to do than who's stopping you right? I will probably still read this..I just don't like the growing up again aspect... But you are awesome, just saying.
8/30/2013 c12 Guest
Oh my god. The awkwardness. Freaking loved it! Poor Cas!
8/30/2013 c8 Banana flavoured
Just a small correction:
"Ce la vie" should be "C'est la vie"

c: Cool story btw.
8/30/2013 c6 Lollipop Shop
I can't help but smile and think of 'Good Omens' when I read this chapter.
8/30/2013 c5 Guest
A
8/22/2013 c1 65Jadey's World
'How could he choose between his Commander, the brother who had taught him to fight, or the Fallen Star, who had taught him to fly? ' - loved this line.
I am intrigued and am looking forward to seeing Sam, Dean, Bobby and Cas coming into the story.
CoM x