for Dean Gets Sick And Sam Rocks

1/22/2015 c1 pokefan22546
YOU DO KNOW THEORY FUCKING BROTHERS, RIGHT!?
12/9/2011 c1 15Liafrombrazil
One thing is one thing and another thing is another thing. (Brazilian saying)

I love your writing style and details, I really do and your stories always make me smile.

Ho Ho Ho. It was a great choice to make Dean to love Sam’s care because it’s really the best gift. And the other gifts were so special too because Sam really was paying attention to Dean to see holes in t-shirts and broken bootlaces. The bootlaces alone were such a considerate gift. The Batman’s credit! Creative Sam. Cool images: Dean congested like a tuba, sneezing on the water bottle and the coughing fit in the beginning. I loved “These are great, Sam" "Yeah?" "Yeah." And Sam singing to his Dean and Dean asking him to do it even if the band Sam likes is stupid.

Long Johns. Yes, finger tips and toes and nose, the coldest parts of Dean. Sam saying that he would have held him every night and Dean believing him and just letting it goes. And the cuddle and the kiss on smooth forehead and Sam once again paying attention to his Dean.

Operation Popsicle. He doesn’t need to be all way hypothermic to be totally enjoyable. Low body temperature and Sam cuddling with him for an hour, warm bath tub and this: " 'Hey.' Sam passes a palm over Dean's cool forehead, squeezes the back of his neck. The red chest rises and falls unevenly. 'Talk to me.'

Dean turns his face into Sam's palm and pushes out a shaky sigh."

Thank you.
12/7/2011 c1 143PADavis
Darnation. I love your writing like the very air I breathe but I'm just not a wincest kinda girl. Sighs. These were so beautifully written with such depth of detail and characterization and then they were gay. Sighs again. Still lovely because they are by you.

Phoebe
12/7/2011 c1 21GaelicAngel
Oh jeez I loved that last one, poor guys. There troubles are our amusement ( Dean'll kick my ass if he could hear me...hehehehe) I loved this and like the way you put all the drabbles in one. Awesome stories!
12/6/2011 c1 6healingwater
Love it! Each prompt was cute, and no matter how many sick!dean and caring!sam I read, those made me smile and even a few giggles! Awesome job. The writing has good flow and was mistake free. Hugs for you!