for Unbreakable

11/23/2017 c1 Guest
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
(Have i screamed enough for my feelings to be understood? Probally not...)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THIS. THIS FIC. I LOVE IT. GOOD JOB!
11/9/2014 c1 Stuff
That was really impressive! This one was surprisingly more inspirational than most fanfics I read on here; it really pulled at my heartstrings. You should continue writing about mechanics; they're one of my favorite classes!
1/8/2013 c1 3Erzazel
Poor Aidan.:( I really like the story though.

Near the end of the fic;
There was a small stone on the grassy ground, which they had used as a grave or an alter; whatever you wish to call it.

I think you meant altar, nor alter.
8/9/2012 c1 4BlazingKaiogra
This was a very nice story. It was a nice change from many other stories in the MapleStory section. It was very well written and I didn't spot any grammar or spelling mistakes.

Overall, I really liked this story. I felt bad for Aiden, having to go through all that. Anyways, good job. Keep up the good work. :)
5/13/2012 c1 wingsor
Wow, this is amazing! I just wish it had a happy ending, but this story is kind of nice after all the romances and stuff. :)
4/8/2012 c1 24The Last Poison Apple
Ah, damnit. This was really sad. I never really paid attention to Mechs -never liked that class much -but you're so making me think of them now. Brilliant writing! It really flowed.
3/1/2012 c1 19Tamakaro Makezai
Oh wow. I stopped playing MS when I had a level 30 Paige. Keep up the good work then.
3/1/2012 c1 CobaltAsh
-sobsob- SO SAD OMG. Aidaaaaaan Q_Q. Don't die! Someone call a bishop! T_T

Well written. I almost cried on this one. DANG BLACKWINGS. I'll go after them with 100x the fury!
12/20/2011 c1 YukiChan
Aww.. such a sad story..

But really good! :)

Noooo Aidan! Don't die on me!

Such a sweet boy...
12/13/2011 c1 7Spazzy Bunny
Oooh ho ho! I loved it x)))) Good work, very very fine work.
12/10/2011 c1 Jaeger Bomb
Finally, a story about Aiden 3.

I love your writing style, please keep up the good work! c:
12/8/2011 c1 User No Longer Available
Not a fan of the Mechanic class, though its not really because I think they're OP or bandwagoned to hell (or used to be anyway). There just doesn't seem to be any sort of...glory in riding around in a giant metal box with legs. Now, if Nexon gave them something like a Gundam suit...

Anyway, that aside, I still enjoyed the story. It was nicely written and I can't find any spelling or grammar to complain about. I felt bad for Aidan, dying alone in the cell like that, and when the robot looked at him. I don't know, it seemed like it knew what was happening to him. I kind of got the feeling of like, a dog seeing its master die. Haha, that might not be the best comparison, but yeah.

Good job! Keep up the great work =]