for Cry Havoc

9/5/2018 c24 lavenderoil
I just reread the whole story (again!) and it's as brilliant as I remember. Keep going and I'll keep reading. Good for Carl,he got through to Mitchell. Now George and Mitchel have to come to some understanding. I have hope for Padraig - he really needs to free of Thomas as well.
9/5/2018 c24 Donnajoy
Yeah! Mitchell's back and Wyndams is pissed!
8/28/2018 c24 p
I just about lost hope of having a continuation but on whim decided to check on my favorite BH fanfic and lo and behold a new chapter had appeared. Thank you, it was worth the wait, as usual.

Mitchell's third condition is a little worrying but it's how we know Mitchell is in control of himself at the time.
8/28/2018 c24 RosemaryThyme
Good, Carl gets it done, Padraig is showing signs of wavering, Wyndam is extremely annoyed and still (hopefully) overconfident and bet yet Mitchell is becoming himself.

Keep going no matter how long it takes. Thanks!
8/24/2018 c24 bifarki
Yes! Fist pump in the air - another GREAT chapter. Mitchell's back and Wyndam's getting riled.

Thank you -every chapter is worth the wait.
6/26/2018 c24 2VeritasVamp
Amazing chapter once again! Haha, Wyndam is getting angry...! Excellent writing as usual!
6/9/2018 c24 1AlbionRemains
Oooh, I can't wait for more! I love this!
4/25/2018 c23 Guest
Any hope for a continuation? Pretty please!
8/1/2017 c23 lavenderoil
Terrific as always! The chapters are well worth the wait - please, please continue not matter how long it takes.

Carl certainly saved the most powerful inducement for Mitchell to master his own destiny for last. What a great tag line "Take me to Padraig". It still leaves things open and full on tension.
7/18/2017 c23 Olicityforever
Hey you! I just want to tell you how amazing andintriguing is that history. I hope you are going to continue. Sorry for the mistakes, I speak Portuguese, not English :)
7/13/2017 c23 2VeritasVamp
Soooo, I'm LONG overdue in reading and responding to the last three chapters, but here I am... And they are FANTASTIC! Great character work blended with stunning plot development! Mitchell has descendants?! Amazing! Come on, Mitchell, come back around! 3 And Annie... I'm so excited to see her coming into her powers! Awesome writing, as always! 3
7/1/2017 c23 p
So glad your still working on this. The chapters are well worth waiting for.

Well finally! Has Carl finally gotten through to Mitchell? He'd better have. And Annie and Gareth working together is a powerful force from a different direction, one Wyham isn't expecting.

Please, please continue.
6/10/2017 c23 Guest44
I missed a few chapters - but at least I got to read a few to catch up. This is still such a strong gripping story. Thank you for continuing. Gareth's prompting of the revelation on Annie's powers is just in time. And has Mitchell finally come to terms with his destiny to be self directed? I sincerely hope so.
6/10/2017 c23 Rosemarythyme
YEAH! The turning point - "take me to Padraig". Yes, lets go!
5/25/2017 c23 32Zeppelin Skies
Finally he's seen the light! Well, kind of. I'm really glad you're still working on this story and you're working towards Mitchell's restoration, but I really hope you reunite him and Annie (and of course George) soon. Their relationship was my favorite part of the series. :)

-Z.S.