FanFiction.Net
for Team Jinchuuriki: Village Hidden in the Darkness

6/29/2020 c7 BukuruM123
Yooo Shukaku funny af
6/19/2020 c5 HTTYDGuest
IS THAT ZABUZA AND HAKU?!
8/2/2017 c15 Guest
LOL HE WROTE BY someone STORY NARUHINA WHAT AFTER FOURTH SHINOBI WAR NARUTO RECOGNIZES THE case THAT LOVE HINATA TOO LATE HINATA fall in love IN SASUKE TWO MONTHS LATER TO WEDDING NARUTO CAN NOT FALL BEAR VIEW HINATA FROM SASUKE AFTER THE business HOW MUCH LOVE HINATA NARUTO I confess LOVE HINATA A COUPLE DAYS BEFORE wedding HINATY AND SASUKE HINATA REJECTED NARUTO AFTER THE WEDDING It is broken NARUTO TRY COMMIT SUICIDE KURAMA incitement NARUTO DO DO NOT do it INSTEAD travel TIME REPAIR maximum error YOUR LIFE WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS
6/29/2017 c16 ForeverCreepy
Best story ever! When are you going to update?
5/9/2017 c5 Angel1120358
ZABUZA MOMOCHI(MOOMOOCHI) XD
1/30/2017 c13 4Hayoen
" 'I have a traitor to deliver to Shikaku Nara,' Asuma waved the scroll in front of the wide-eyed man's face.
. . . A moment later Shikaku stepped out and boy did he look pissed."

Is it possible for Shikaku Nara to look pissed?
1/30/2017 c8 Hayoen
Uh. . . EATING humans? Is that going a bit far? And why is Naruto enjoying killing? Is it because of Kurama?
And. . . carrying body parts. . . how gory.

Lol, Hinata the Butterfly, Naruto's girlfriend. How sweet. BUT A GIRLFRIEND TO A CANNIBAL. But eh, whatever
1/30/2017 c7 Hayoen
Lol, Kakashi catching some "z's"? Nice alternative for sleep. And the Clan Heads care about Naruto? (Most of them anyway)
1/30/2017 c5 Hayoen
IT'S ZABUZA AND HAKU! Right?

Oh yeah, and I love how you made Naruto wake up. And I thought nothing could shake the stoic look on Gaara! Choking on jerky! LOL! But then again, he IS like, five? Six? Whateves.

I rlly like this chappy so thanks!
11/8/2016 c1 Guest
*reads title* KAGEKAGE!
9/20/2016 c16 Raven J. Haile
I rather like this story. You do have quite a few spelling errors in the beginning but they turned down at the end. I'm sorry you're in such a bad situation, but I hope to read more of your work soon. I especially love the idea that the bujii are cannibals. :3
9/6/2016 c16 29TheDeadGirlRisen
This story is awesome dont quit it I know i dont hate you and would love to see this countinue i also liked the flame chapter... XD
4/3/2016 c9 ArtoisSB
i
3/3/2016 c16 Kelsey Dragomir
Pretty Please write more, I really love this story and would be totally crush if it just ended here(super sad face)! This is just a suggestion and you all rights to like it or hate it. So here it go's, it would so awesome if Garra and Naruto fell in love with each other but were scared to tell each other because they are scared that the other will reject them and abandon them.
Lots of Love
Kelsey.D
2/9/2016 c10 Penguin Thug God
I haven't read very far but do Hinata and Naruto end up together? cause even though I like the story very much I can't say the same for the paring... it's really overused
163 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »