FanFiction.Net
for Team Jinchuuriki: Village Hidden in the Darkness

7/9/2013 c11 Dracoessa
Of course.
7/9/2013 c8 Dracoessa
*cackles loudly* omk! (Oh My Kami aka oh my god) those civies pulled a Hinata.
7/9/2013 c6 Dracoessa
Oh Hokage, you got a pissed off Kazekage.
7/9/2013 c5 Dracoessa
Oh kami, it's Zabuza.
7/9/2013 c3 Dracoessa
Konkuro your a knuckle head.
7/9/2013 c2 Dracoessa
*gives a snickers* seems like all of the hidden villages are going to be up "THAT" creak.
6/27/2013 c12 midnightcures
BASH SASUKE AND SAKURA BASH THEM HARD I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH
6/23/2013 c12 Random Chick
HELL YEAH! FU/SHINO, PEEPS! When does Roshi come in?
6/23/2013 c10 Random Chick
Wasn't Naruto 2 years older, according to one of your Author's Note(on the top)? Or did I mix that up with something else?

NARUHINA!
6/23/2013 c7 Random Chick
At Gaara's statement during push-ups, I would have burst out laughing if I was with them. I wonder what Zabuza would have done?...

I'm happy to see that at least a few of the Shinobi Council care. I wonder what Shikaku would do, especially if he would help them out? Probably use an awesome plan most people won't be able to follow, and make it so Naruto and Gaara with their group can escape somehow and make it look plausible.
6/23/2013 c3 Random Chick
I'm a GaaMatsu fan, but I'll go with this, too. It's cute!

So if they are 2 years older, are Gaara and Naruto the same age as Kankuro? Or do the siblings still have their age differences?
6/20/2013 c2 1Light149
fantastic impression of the kyuubi
6/20/2013 c1 Light149
This is a very good introduction to the story! :)
6/16/2013 c2 2Draco Tourn
Just a quick style review, while i'm enjoying the story that you are presenting so far, the fact that you keep using "and then," or "then," is rather annoying and distracting.
6/14/2013 c15 TigrezzTail
Oh, man, those people are beyond stupid. They are currently, slowly killing their prisoners. The only difference the letter states is that will change to a quick death. Still dead, either way. That is one moronic way to bargain. See the idiocy that over dedication to dogma gets you?
163 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »