for A Daughterless Father

2/23/2013 c1 Guest
Awe.i wish for more.
1/13/2013 c1 1crimewaves
I suddenly want a comedy one shot where Stein basically turns into Spirit, and the two of them team up in an attempt to gain their daughters' affection.

The last line is very good.
5/13/2012 c1 Emo
I read both this one and the one with crona asking I really hope u add one with stein telling crona the he's her dad I would love to read it please counsider it
2/14/2012 c1 lady caramel
poor stein! tell her, she might forgive u!~*
2/6/2012 c1 MangaSockAttack
The ending is perfect!
12/19/2011 c1 21FujoshiPrince
this reminded me of that episode when Maka got perverted underwear from Spirit. i don't know why, it just does. Write more, write more!
12/12/2011 c1 59Velgamidragon
That very last line at the end was pure AWESOME! ! ! (especially because Chrona says that all the time! :D)
12/11/2011 c1 24AnimeFan202
Stein's line at the end... I can't even begin to express how awesome I think that it!

The idea of Stein being Chrona's real father is a pretty cool. :) I've always had this little adoption plotline worked out for after the kishin is dead.

It was really cool to get a chance to delve into Stein's mind. This was really deep, and while I think it would be good as a story, there are certain things that would just lose their awesomeness if they don't stay one-shots.

This was great! Definitely worth the time of everyone who comes across it.

You should be proud. :)
12/10/2011 c1 22dino kid
this was great

stein seemed amazingly very in character :D
12/8/2011 c1 1Tigridie