for Cosmic Aria

9/26/2018 c8 NovaKeepsKeys
Woo! What a ride. Can’t wait to see more.
4/4/2018 c8 1sirvantman12
I hope this will be updated soon! It's a great idea and your writing is very enjoyable to read
4/2/2018 c8 1V.Dino
I am really enjoying the premise of this story. I hope you have a chance to update soon!
2/19/2018 c8 Guest
Fascinating premise and hey, world building! Thanks for updating.
3/5/2017 c8 1Gleebegay
Hope you update soon
2/28/2017 c8 SummerStormWar
Still awesome and can't wait till more and I wonder what did rachel forget I hope that it's nothing dangers and will hurt Brittany when she gets in to the pool but keep up the epic work! :)
2/11/2017 c8 Sanebird
my life will be over if i dont get an update pronto!
1/29/2017 c8 Arial Wolf
Bloody brilliant thank you looking forward to more of this incredible tale
1/29/2017 c8 kamooi
Ahhh an update! Im super glad to see an update for this! The cliffhanger tho, why must you torture meeee. Santana is embarassed, Rachel feels like shes forgetting something. Looking forward to the next update and thanks a bunch for droppin this one off!
1/28/2017 c8 39images-in-words
I am thrilled beyond words to see an update to this whimsical, wonderful, fantastical and completely lovable tale. Thank you so much for this unexpected gift!
1/28/2017 c8 ShadowCub
LOOOOL...poor Santana and Rachel.
1/28/2017 c8 Doritos79
welcome back nex chapter soon :)
1/28/2017 c8 morte206
It's indicative of a unique concept when even after such an extended absence the reader can still pick up the fic's thread.

Certainly the case here. Welcome back.
4/6/2016 c7 images-in-words
I love this. Love, love, LOVE this. Why on Earth (or any other planet) has this not been updated? Please consider returning to this strange and delightful alternate world. Yes, I'm begging here. We've just started learning about this wonderfully different Rachel, and I'm dying to know more. Thank you for sharing this, even though it was a while ago. :)
6/30/2015 c7 Guest
Totally love your imagination with this! Although I wish there was more of it for me to read -_- I still love it
112 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »